Medical Marijuana Organization Sets Up Shop In Downtown Ann Arbor

I'm a member of the Liberty clinic. Its a pretty cool place, typical dispensary. Bout 10-15 strains on any particular day, most ranging from 15$ TO 20$ a gram, many kushes and cool local crosses. I think I saw some hash too. Many cool medibles are available like brownies, hard candy, cookies, tinctures, I think I even saw salsa. Hit it up, 12$ a year is a good price and you get a membership card. It in a good location too, located right above mongolian bbq on main street in downtown ann arbor. You can smell the herb as soon as you walk in the door of the building the clinic's suite is in. One problem though, the hours are 10am-8pm monday through friday, which seem really good, but many times you show up and theres a sign on the door that reads 'be back in a half hour' or something, its kinda inconvenient they need more employees.

I'm a member of the Liberty clinic. Its a pretty cool place, typical dispensary. Bout 10-15 strains on any particular day, most ranging from 15$ TO 20$ a gram, many kushes and cool local crosses. I think I saw some hash too. Many cool medibles are available like brownies, hard candy, cookies, tinctures, I think I even saw salsa. Hit it up, 12$ a year is a good price and you get a membership card. It in a good location too, located right above mongolian bbq on main street in downtown ann arbor. You can smell the herb as soon as you walk in the door of the building the clinic's suite is in. One problem though, the hours are 10am-8pm monday through friday, which seem really good, but many times you show up and theres a sign on the door that reads 'be back in a half hour' or something, its kinda inconvenient they need more employees.

I am wondering how it works, I just applied for my card, (the state cashed my check but suspect like everyone else I will have to wait another 3 to 4 months for the permit) Can I go in with my signed application and purchase product? If so, once I purchase product are they then considered my designated care giver? I don't want a care giver because I intend on growing myself, but not until I have the actual card in hand. Do they have a phone number I can call to ask questions? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

• 9 months later...

APPARENTLY THE OWNER OF LIBERTY CLINIC HAS BEEN AT IT FOR A WHILE....

Police reports

By Times staff writer

© St. Petersburg Times

published November 15, 2002

Search uncovers GHB, other drugs; man and woman charged

PORT RICHEY -- Pasco County sheriff's narcotics deputies arrested a 28-year-old Port Richey man Wednesday night after they searched his home and found more than three gallons of a liquid "club" drug, an arrest report said.

Deputies went to 10925 Piccadilly Drive with a search warrant and found 3.24 gallons of gamma hydroxybutyrate, commonly known as GHB. Tablespoon-sized doses of GHB are sometimes sold and used in dance clubs. GHB sometimes is called a "date rape drug," because it lowers users' inhibitions and can make them unconscious. Deputies also found marijuana, methamphetamine and the prescription drug diazepam.

James Chaney, who lives at the house, faces charges of trafficking in GHB, possession of diazepam, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. Sara Stauffer, 32, who also lives at the house, faces a charge of possession of methamphetamine.

Chaney was held Thursday night at the Land O'Lakes jail on $56,000 bail. Stauffer was released on $5,000 bail Thursday morning.

Archived