New Guy Hoping To Be A Caregiver

Hello all and welcome to my first post. Im in the ann arbor area and ive been lurking for a couple days on this site. Very nice!

I have grown mj for a few years now off and on for personal use and the odd buddy or two. I switched from soil to DWC and Bubbleponics with a bit of aeroponics mixed in. Ive gotten really good at it!

SO good my last batch is kind of overwhelming and i dont want to be on the street trying to pawn stuff off, i think its time to go legal.

Okay so it looks like i just need to send in an app and then find a patient or 2 . Im also going to attend some coompassion meetings.

My problem is that i have a drug felony on my record. fairly big case, in fact i did ten years. AM i able to get a license? If not can my girlfriend?

IM not looking to abuse the system at all but id like to be able to provide high quality meds top people that want um and at the same time, pay for the expensive stuff it takes to make it.

Any advice would be great or just say hello!

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!

you will not be able to become a caregiver. your drug conviction will not affect your patient application fortunately.

This. Just become a patient, care for yourself. I don't see how I'm going to get under 2.5 oz's a plant so I foresee myself dealing with a lot of overages in the future.

simple. let me know an hour or so before harvest, turn your back, i will magically make sure there is right about 2.5 on there :)

:lol: Sounds like a plan!! I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna get a nice safe or bury it somewhere so if I'm ever in need its there.

Archived