Different Mmp Cards

OK my buddy received his card yesterday it says it was issued 1-28-10 i received mine about a month ago says it was issued 2-16-10 i now this is an issue for most but what i didn't know was that there were different cards out there his has a hologram and the border at the top that says mich dept of community heath and mmp is all the way across the card and on the reverse his has no grey box which says patient id card care giver information i am just curious..... it is probably just several different companies making the actual card and the state just doing the processing sorry for going on and on thank you

Yep .. just saw one of the hologram kind of cards yesterday.

We are being sold six month cards and being charged for one year cards.

There is nothing in the law that requires renewals. Renewals are allowed but not required under the law.

There is nothing that requires any cards to expire.

There is nothing in the law that requires these ID cards to be good for only one year.

If they so chose to, they could issue ID cards that were good for ten years.

They are demanding that we pay for a good (a one year ID card) that they can not deliver.

This unreasonable demand is being placed on a disadvantaged segment of our population.

I recived my card yesterday it only took 134 days to get it... I have a hologram card. I belive these will be the new cards and they will issue no more with out the hologram. I run the door at a private club and I belive these cards are much easier to validate then the older ones.

Peace

Archived