Irritable Bowel Syndrome

I suffer from severe irritable bowel syndrome and am interested in obtaining a medical marijuana card although

its discouraging to find out how long people are having to wait for theirs after sending in their applications.

I have a few questions and am hoping someone here can help. First, I'm not sure if this is considered a qualifying

medical condition as the only thing related to this I see in the law is severe nausea. Second, I am not comfortable and

doubtful my primary doctor would sign a recommendation for marijuana and am looking for some good recommendations

for sympathetic doctors in the northern macomb/oakland/lapeer county area. I haven't contacted any yet but

suspect these big clinics that specialize in medical marijuana are going to charge a lot and I am hoping someone

could steer me in the right direction. thanks in advance

Welcome " pinnermi " to MMMA 2.0

Im sure there is pain from irritable bowel syndrome ?

Severe Nausea and Chronic Pain will qualify you ...

You just have to have in your recent medical records ...

Im no Doctor , But i would suggest going to some

local Compassion Meetings ... Im sure you 'll find help there ...

Yes IBS does include pain, in my case moderate pain for weeks or as long as a month at a time with little relief and constant stomach distress.

My regular doctor has been treating me for it for several years with antidepressants and other medications.

Thanks I will look around for a local compassion meeting, my main goal is finding a doctor sympathetic to the option of medical marijuana who isn't going to cost an arm and a leg.

I received my recommendation for IBS through the Clinic in Rochester. I am also looking for a sympathetic doctor so I do not have to keep going to the clinic and pay tons. PM me if you happen to find a good doctor.

Good to know there is at least a Clinic as close as Rochester, the one I keep seeing advertisements for is located all the way in Southfield.

I was approved for IBS at the traveling thcf clinic.. Under chronic pain and severe nausea.. They gave me a good price based on my income.. I did sit in the waiting room for 6 hrs tho.. Look up the thcf clinic online and they should have some dates for their traveling clinic posted find the one near you.. go and bring a good book as well as your med records.

I was approved for IBS at the traveling thcf clinic.. Under chronic pain and severe nausea.. They gave me a good price based on my income.. I did sit in the waiting room for 6 hrs tho.. Look up the thcf clinic online and they should have some dates for their traveling clinic posted find the one near you.. go and bring a good book as well as your med records.

Good to hear your IBS is covered under chronic pain and nausea, I am hopeful that mine will be too. Waiting room time is a shame. Might be worth the wait if the price were right!

Archived