Ph Too High In Cloner

Hey All....Got a problem,Ive got way to high ph in my bubble cloner ,Ive been wondering why they're so slow in rooting....what can I use to lower my ph currently its at 7.4....won't baking soda work.....thanks in advance

Use General Hydroponics PH Down. Baking soda is alkaline and will raise your PH. If you must, you can use aquarium PH down temporarily, but get the real stuff from a grow shop or mail order it.

DO NOT USE BAKING SODA!

Hey All....Got a problem,Ive got way to high ph in my bubble cloner ,Ive been wondering why they're so slow in rooting....what can I use to lower my ph currently its at 7.4....won't baking soda work.....thanks in advance

There are home remedy's. have heard batt acid & a few others.

The best is to by a ph down from a grow shop. It gives you better ,predictable control, IE you'll know exactly how much to add.

I've gotten to where I just put in a cap full in with my cloning solution & it's right every time.

There are home remedy's. have heard batt acid & a few others.

In my opinion, the only home remedies I would even consider, are lemon juice or vinegar, and then only as a one time deal until you can get some PH Down. A high quality combo PH/TDS/EC meter is also essential to know exactly what you are doing every time you add something.

Thanks to all for the info....went out and got a ph tester and ph down...hopefully this works....thanks for bieng patient with a newbie

great choice. cloning is not the time for home remedies and rigging things. its very easy at this stage to waste 20 days, have nothing, and start over again.......

Archived