City Of Kalamazoo Ordinance

chi_guy

Sometimes I scare myself with what I see so easily yet others remain oblivious to the $$$ signs in the Greedy Puppeteers eyes. Get ready Kalamazoo Caregivers to start giving up some of Your hard earned money.Oh and the patients of Kalamazoo who have a Caregiver who grows for You dont hope for lower prices anytime soon. Its up to us to fight it and I mean everyone who gives a rats ?!# about what You voted in cause they are going to change it.Oh You live in a smaller house You can only grow in this much space regardless if you have 5 patients or not Oh but this guy in the bigger house gets this much more space to grow for his 1 patient.They could not shoot me an estimate on how much it would cost to have the inspectors out They just got the deer in the headlights look.Oh and not to mention the Po-Po can show up and inspect at any time. WooHoo man I feel like I just got cocckblocked.

My bad I can see now no one gives a chit cause my criminal record makes what I say null and void.Whats the point really cause I will never have the attitude of cant beat em join em. I will remain a rainbow in the phucking dark trying to fight the smarmy bean counting whores.All I want is to Free the Weed and pretty soon it will be free regardless of the Greedy Mothers.Or I will Die trying

Archived