Father Loses Kids Over Med Marijuana

It's a tragedy that some people just seem to not want to understand MM users. The dude seems a solid caring person, trying to raise his kids and not just process them through the system, unfortunately once the "authorities" stick their pointy noses in, it's darn near impossible to get rid of them.

This is just wrong!!! The stupid people who made all of the ignorant comments should walk in our shoes for just 1 day. They couldn't do it because they would be crying for meds....the ones that the doctors shove at us and make us addicted to them. They would be to stupid to try something that is natural that won't damage your kidneys, stomach or liver. They would just rely on the doctors who are controlled by the pharmaceutical companies. When was the last time someone over dosed and died from marijuana, just name me one case and I will shut my big mouth! The answer is never!

Dizz

Guest finallyfree09

it is a shame that these people commenting on this story are so hostile towards the guy JUST because of mmj. then there are the people that are sittin there sayin "rub some dirt in it and walk it off!" when the time comes for THEM to have to smoke to relieve CHRONIC pain and sufferring i hope they have a serious change of heart. i used to be one of those people that had NO sympathy for someone with a bad back. you cant see the pain all you can see and hear is them griping about how much it hurts... i used to get so sick of hearing about it all. gave those people a real hard time. now, karma has jumped up and bit me right in the arse, or rather, the back and neck, and turned me into one of the people that used to annoy me so. i will never stop regretting the things i used to say to those people that i am so similar to now.

karma is a B*TCH. just like fate, you should NOT tempt karma. i have learned this the hard way and will now pay for my cold-heartedness for the rest of my life. don't f**k with karma. :notfair:

o yeah... DON'T MESS WITH OUR KIDS EITHER! we have just as much right to be parents as a non-medicating, pain free person in this country does.

This is just wrong!!! The stupid people who made all of the ignorant comments should walk in our shoes for just 1 day. They couldn't do it because they would be crying for meds....the ones that the doctors shove at us and make us addicted to them. They would be to stupid to try something that is natural that won't damage your kidneys, stomach or liver. They would just rely on the doctors who are controlled by the pharmaceutical companies. When was the last time someone over dosed and died from marijuana, just name me one case and I will shut my big mouth! The answer is never!

Dizz

Not only have they been brainwashed, but they are totally unaware that they've been brainwashed.

Archived