Legal Aid

I was outside on my porch cleaning my plants and went inside to get some coffee. The doorbell rang and my wife went to the door. Taking too long, I went to see what was going on. There was a door to door sollicitor selling coupons. My wife said "no thanks" and he left, but I did see him glance toward my supply. I went inside to question my wife about this person, and she assured me he was "legit". So, I went back outside and found all my supply gone.

Being a legitimate person, I did the obvious - I called the cops who came and took a report. They left. My wife and I proceeded to locate the agency that had hired the fellow, and long story short we got my supply back within hours, the guy lost his job and must have been horrified that "the dealer" had called the police.

If you are legit, don't be afraid to use the law on your side.

I was outside on my porch cleaning my plants and went inside to get some coffee. The doorbell rang and my wife went to the door. Taking too long, I went to see what was going on. There was a door to door sollicitor selling coupons. My wife said "no thanks" and he left, but I did see him glance toward my supply. I went inside to question my wife about this person, and she assured me he was "legit". So, I went back outside and found all my supply gone.

Being a legitimate person, I did the obvious - I called the cops who came and took a report. They left. My wife and I proceeded to locate the agency that had hired the fellow, and long story short we got my supply back within hours, the guy lost his job and must have been horrified that "the dealer" had called the police.

If you are legit, don't be afraid to use the law on your side.

WOW that was a great story am glad you got you sh@t back

Archived