White Russian

Guest Mr_Smith

white russian is ok,I have been doing the one from serious seeds for a while,its a leafy plant,hard to manicure,has average yield,has a nice taste,and it is not as potent as advertised,i have a Mazar that is from dutch passion that is better all the way around,easy to grow,easy to manicure,and has nice tight buds,covered in trichomes,also i am doing a white widow from seedsman,very small plants,less than average yield ,buds are like little rocks,very easy to grow and manicure,taste is outstanding,stone is very strong,doing a og kush skunk cross from DNA GENETICS,nice plant,above average yield,nice buds and alot of them,plant will require help in supporting its branches,has a very nice taste,simple to manicure,medium potentcy,I have a Bubblegum x AK,BIG Yield,very potent,a little hard to manicure,grows fast,not much branching,nice taste.I have been at this for a while,twenty five years,I love to do trades,I have a nice seed library,and I really enjoy helping the less fortunate,

To anyone who says WR is not good...or evn just ok. It was grown like bunny muffin or it wasnt the real deal. Hands down one of the best, depending on who you talk to its climed to be one of the strongest strains ever tested. Come on people its a cross of ww ( claimed to be the best by soo many) and ak 47.....................THE BEST IMHO

Archived