Hello From Auburn Hills

Dman

I have been looking for a compassion club in my area even contacted a few but no one responded. I don't go away very easily so I will continue my search. Thanks for the welcome!

I answered your Pm , Plus i gave you my phone number if you need

any other help ... If you post what county your from others will be

able to let you know where the nearest Compassion is for you to attend ...

Hope I've helped you and Welcome again to MMMA 2.0

• 2 weeks later...

Keeping this topic alive will ensure my "Newbie" status goes down kicking and screaming. Auburn Hills/Rochester/Troy would be good to start. Tarzan Thanks again for the info!

Welcome to the site man, I am out in Waterford, lmk if you need to find anything out this way ill try to help.

Hello Everyone, I am stopping in to say hello!! I am pretty much new at everything here....new member of MMMA,New Legal MMP, and I have soooo many questions!! Gosh where to start?? A Friend suggested trying to find a compassion club in my area with meetings on the(eastside)I thought I had seen one that was in Roseville wks back but,I could be wrong. If anyone can give any info, I'd be very grateful. I am a chronic pain patient who is seeking other methods rather than smoking, i am really interested in 'medibles' but i don't know where to start there.

blessings, Krissie

Hello Everyone, I am stopping in to say hello!! I am pretty much new at everything here....new member of MMMA,New Legal MMP, and I have soooo many questions!! Gosh where to start?? A Friend suggested trying to find a compassion club in my area with meetings on the(eastside)I thought I had seen one that was in Roseville wks back but,I could be wrong. If anyone can give any info, I'd be very grateful. I am a chronic pain patient who is seeking other methods rather than smoking, i am really interested in 'medibles' but i don't know where to start there.

blessings, Krissie

Hi Krissie,

I run the WACC here in Waterford. On wens thurs and fridays I have medibles in the club. Our hours are mon thu fri from 4 to 8 pm. We will be opening a second location here in Waterford next week. Click on my name and it will take you to my page, or check out the calendar as we are listed on the events as well. If you have any questions PM me and I will gladly speak with you.

Archived