Membership trust:

Kid_mopar,

Since you're a new member here I have to say picking a CG is a very important project. I say project because it's going to be some work to find someone trust worthy.

You'll notice Kurt has a member grouping called CC- Organizer. He's a trusted member of the community and has been given this designation because of his role as director of a sanctioned MMMA compassion club. Please use Kurt to help you cut down the time it would normally take you. Be leery of people messaging you. They may or may not have your best interest at heart, where members with special designations are proven community leaders (unless were talking about me...then I'm just the janitor around here).

Best of luck!

I have really enjoyed using this website up until I read this.... First off I never knew that there was a designated caregiver assigner on here (which sounds very CLICKY to me), Second I did PM Kid Mopar because I have an opening and figured I could be of assistance and you quote "Be leery of people messaging you" now I look like I am up to shady business, when all I was trying to do is help. I don't do this to try and get rich or what crazy scam some people in the MMJ Program are up to. I work hard like its my job and spend my money on chemicals, lights, bills. I understand your were trying to look out for their best interested but don't think others aren't doing the same.

I have really enjoyed using this website up until I read this.... First off I never knew that there was a designated caregiver assigner on here (which sounds very CLICKY to me), Second I did PM Kid Mopar because I have an opening and figured I could be of assistance and you quote "Be leery of people messaging you" now I look like I am up to shady business, when all I was trying to do is help. I don't do this to try and get rich or what crazy scam some people in the MMJ Program are up to. I work hard like its my job and spend my money on chemicals, lights, bills. I understand your were trying to look out for their best interested but don't think others aren't doing the same.

I wouldn't take it too personally, Onehitter, and I'm in the same situation as you. We've all seen the stories of unethical caregivers on here. Sure, it's not you and it's not me, but how is the prospective patient to know that? The patient either has to take a chance and trust us, or find someone else the patient trusts who vouches for us. I found a patient by responding to a similar request on this board, but first the guy had to figure out whether or not to trust me. Not easy for either of us.

I don't know Kurt Klass, so he won't likely vouch for me, but that's OK with me for now. I don't want everybody knowing me personally, after all.

Do you have another, alternative proposal that would improve the likelihood of patients finding good caregivers?

I wouldn't take it too personally, Onehitter, and I'm in the same situation as you. We've all seen the stories of unethical caregivers on here. Sure, it's not you and it's not me, but how is the prospective patient to know that? The patient either has to take a chance and trust us, or find someone else the patient trusts who vouches for us. I found a patient by responding to a similar request on this board, but first the guy had to figure out whether or not to trust me. Not easy for either of us.

I don't know Kurt Klass, so he won't likely vouch for me, but that's OK with me for now. I don't want everybody knowing me personally, after all.

Do you have another, alternative proposal that would improve the likelihood of patients finding good caregivers?

No I don't have any idea's but I know I PMed this current topic and the guy said everything I said sounds great the other posts came up and now no reply. I am not going to fight over a patient maybe someone would work better then me I am just saying for future post other caregivers don't get denied because I don't personally know Kurt.

I live in Gobles, I am a caregiver, $250 first ounce second one free, look me up at the VanBuren County Compassion Club or The WestMichigan Indoor Garden Center on M-40 just south of M-43. Holland is going thru some political changes. Hard to connect there but you can try. I have 2 openings. I only take disabled and card carrying patients and strickly abide by the new freedom law. Mention Wolves.

Thanks this made my day!

i guess if u don't have ties with the mmma and say something that might be considered bad about them they just dont let u post it now i know where this site is going so good luck getting all the patients and i hope that u guys and kuipers are happy because it sure looks u guys and him are in bed so thanx for confirming that for us

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

If you don't get it....you never will.

I make no apologies about saying compassion club directors are going to be more trustworthy then some of these caregivers advertising in the forums trying to get in a patients pocket with one to ten post to their names and half or more being attempts to solicit before they even make an attempt to get to know the community..

Some of these one post wonders are lucky I was voted down. It was my suggestion the CG section have a 100 post minimum to be sure of a persons involvement in the community before he attempts to use this site to sell to this community. That's just my feelings on it.

I'm allowed my opinion just as you are. And don"t blame me if given the choice between you Onehitter, a member since after the site conversion from drupal, and Kurt, a member the founders of this movement seen fit to give this designation, if I pick Kurt. Like it or not there's a reason for these member groupings, and yes those with something more then "member" are trusted more or they wouldn't have been given the designation in the first place.

Don't have to like it. Just have to use some common sense.

If you don't get it....you never will.

I make no apologies about saying compassion club directors are going to be more trustworthy then some of these caregivers advertising in the forums trying to get in a patients pocket with one to ten post to their names and half or more being attempts to solicit before they even make an attempt to get to know the community..

Some of these one post wonders are lucky I was voted down. It was my suggestion the CG section have a 100 post minimum to be sure of a persons involvement in the community before he attempts to use this site to sell to this community. That's just my feelings on it.

I'm allowed my opinion just as you are. And don"t blame me if given the choice between you Onehitter, a member since after the site conversion from drupal, and Kurt, a member the founders of this movement seen fit to give this designation, if I pick Kurt. Like it or not there's a reason for these member groupings, and yes those with something more then "member" are trusted more or they wouldn't have been given the designation in the first place.

Don't have to like it. Just have to use some common sense.

This is what I took from what you just wrote you are higher up in the site and make the rules and if I don't like them then #%@# Me. If thats the case I don't need this site, I will just talk with BubbleGrower and thats it I don't need to deal with muffin makers like you on some POWER TRIP.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

i guess if u don't have ties with the mmma and say something that might be considered bad about them they just dont let u post it now i know where this site is going so good luck getting all the patients and i hope that u guys and kuipers are happy because it sure looks u guys and him are in bed so thanx for confirming that for us

It always amazes me the comments of people that aren't site owner/operators. Why would we have to let you bad mouth CC clubs or MMMA members? This isn't a first amendment issue. We're not a nation and you don't have the right to say what ever youd like here. This site exist for the freedom of speech the MMMA wishes to publish. If you want total control of what's said you have the first amendment right to open your own site and say it. lol. It cracks me up. Read a webmasters forum sometime....this is talked about all the time. Members whining. My favorite definition of a forum is a "benevolent dictatorship". You want to complain your free to do it, on your own host, and your own licensed software, under your own mods....Light it up, and go for it. I can't tell you how to run your house any more then you can tell me how to run mine.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Thats odd that all the comments got taken down.... What are we not allowed to speak our opinions anymore.

Nah, you're just not smart enough to find your own post. Theres no need for this discussion in that man/womans thread, so it's been split from the original topic.

It's ok partner, I have enough common sense for the both of us.

Best

No your just a making whoopee idiot that is from ghetto donkey flint, and some how someone let you have control of something and you want to act like an donkey. OH I am not smart enough I had already been here wait for you to open that smart donkey mouth of your.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

No your just a making whoopee idiot that is from ghetto donkey flint, and some how someone let you have control of something and you want to act like an donkey. OH I am not smart enough I had already been here wait for you to open that smart donkey mouth of your.

See. This is the perfect example of why people that are new to this site should seek out more established members only confirming my point.

You're rude

You're vulgar

You lack common sense.

There's nothing appealing about your personality, nor do I understand what you think you're accomplishing. You've apparently never debated anyone before have you? Let me tell you rule one: ad hominem attacks are the sign of a failed argument. I see no point in addressing your current attacks as they hold no merit to the discussion.

I also asked nicely to quit calling me vulgar names. If it wasn't for the filter, this would no longer be a PG rated site. I'm done. And you're done. Hows that for a power trip pumpkin?

Now you have a special designation as well.

• Group: Banned

See how well that works for members new to the site?

Best

Nah, you're just not smart enough to find your own post. Theres no need for this discussion in that man/womans thread, so it's been split from the original topic.

It's ok partner, I have enough common sense for the both of us.

Best

rotglmao :sword:

FTW

Peace!

Jim

See. This is the perfect example of why people that are new to this site should seek out more established members only confirming my point.

You're rude

You're vulgar

You lack common sense.

There's nothing appealing about your personality, nor do I understand what you think you're accomplishing. You've apparently never debated anyone before have you? Let me tell you rule one: ad hominem attacks are the sign of a failed argument. I see no point in addressing your current attacks as they hold no merit to the discussion.

I also asked nicely to quit calling me vulgar names. If it wasn't for the filter, this would no longer be a PG rated site. I'm done. And you're done. Hows that for a power trip pumpkin?

Now you have a special designation as well.

• Group: Banned

See how well that works for members new to the site?

Best

Bawahahahaha! Go garf! I think he called you some bad words! :thumbsu:

FTW

Peace!

Jim

Archived