Reduced Pills Since Mmj Use?

High Gang? YES? GOOD! Long as your well medicated..lol

I have personally reduced my MAN MADES from 12 pills a day down to 4. (APPLAUSE) TY!

How many of you have done the same??????????????????

I'm wondering.... is there a way SOMEONE can find out how much of a DROP in pharmacy sales there has been in each MMJ friendly state.

I would be willing to bet they wont let us know... But you can be certain, since LEGAL MMJ, they have LOST SALES.. I know too many ppl that have REDUCED!

(APPLAUSE THEM TOO PLEASE!!!)

ok, thats it....

no, its not... LETS REMEMBER FRIENDS, we MUST set NEW EXAMPLES of why they voted and allowed us this wonderful way to help ourselves. Please lets erase the old

BS about MJ.. If we want it LEGALLY here to stay, we MUST SHOW the voters of Michigan, that they DID A good, no, a GREAT THING!!!

I have personally reduced my MAN MADES from 12 pills a day down to 4. (APPLAUSE) TY!

I'm wondering.... is there a way SOMEONE can find out how much of a DROP in pharmacy sales there has been in each MMJ friendly state.

I would be willing to bet they wont let us know... But you can be certain, since LEGAL MMJ, they have LOST SALES.. I know too many ppl that have REDUCED!

ok, thats it....

no, its not... LETS REMEMBER FRIENDS, we MUST set NEW EXAMPLES of why they voted and allowed us this wonderful way to help ourselves. Please lets erase the old

BS about MJ.. If we want it LEGALLY here to stay, we MUST SHOW the voters of Michigan, that they DID A good, no, a GREAT THING!!!

I am sure there has to be an impact. I do not know if the big companies would ever admit the decrease in sales as a result of MM use in the 14 states that have approved it. I have personally reduced my meds: 24 hr. slow release morphine 95 mg down to 20.8 mg; Percacet 6 10/325 tabs a day down to 2 tabs a day and Lyrica 600 mg a day down to 100 mg a day. I hope to eventually be off all this medication.

APPLAUSE!!!!!

Good for you man!!!!! darn GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

and you will win your WAR AGAIST DRUGS!

Boy oh boy did they ever have that phrase wrong!!! The real WAR AGAINST DRUGS

Should be... this war we speak of right here! PILLS vs MMJ.....

Thanks and good luck on yer War bro!

I am sure there has to be an impact. I do not know if the big companies would ever admit the decrease in sales as a result of MM use in the 14 states that have approved it. I have personally reduced my meds: 24 hr. slow release morphine 95 mg down to 20.8 mg; Percacet 6 10/325 tabs a day down to 2 tabs a day and Lyrica 600 mg a day down to 100 mg a day. I hope to eventually be off all this medication.

:thumbsu::goodjob::goodjob::thumbsu::thumbsu::goodjob::goodjob::thumbsu:

ok, thats it....

My guess is the best source of such information would come from either the Lilly Digest, or googling "top 200 drugs of xxxx year". I think it would be difficult determining an extrapolation of the data, however. I've never seen any real theories published for a rise or decline in the number of pain meds dispensed.

I do know in 2009 two different strengths of hydrocodone with acetaminophen were once again the numbers one and three most prescribed generic medications in the United States, with Oxycontin being in the top 20 of brand name products of any category. Sales were in the brazillians.

In the last year I got off 6 pills, saving the government medicare program at least $1,400 a month. That says all I need to say!Yeah a few I have to take for my heart and other things, but only on 9 pills in one day! I was like way up to 12 - 15 pills! Lots of pain and psycho drugs for my alzheimers are out of my system now. My doctor helped me ween off. I feel full of energy and life again and I am saving the government by not taking pills and I have patients that I grow for which is the best therapy as I am a shut in unless I go to the grocery store or to a compassion meeting. I love my last few years! I lost 70 pounds in the last year, I was always skinny until my stroke then the medication made me fat, duh go figure they didn't say nothing until I saw myself in the mirror! LOL I don't have the munchies like I remember; I only started Marijuana last year after years of not because of my jobs, But hey I got maybe 15-20 years left so let it be known IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FROM THE COUCH TO BE A CAREGIVER! Join the clubs people~ so much is needed yet as the movement moves on. All children of the earth are blessed by mother nature, let us take our freedom to choose our medications to get thru life's struggles and bless those that support those in pain and need. Share your secrets to growing, share your heart with compassion, share your life for the living.

Peace and Love and Just Imagine

Wow!! RIGHT ON Wolfgama!!!!!!!! Man I am STOKED that you too have REDUCED your man mades!!! WTG my Friend!!!

And I couldnt agree with you more about "FEELING LIKE A HUMAN" I feel worth a bunny muffin now! I didnt just over a year ago...

I was a worthless, useless pc of...

NOW, I am self sufficent, a successful FARMER! My crops are awesome.. Since growing my own and in a decent setting, NOT hidden under the sink or??LOL

But being legal helps so much!

I am once again a proud man! NO DOCTOR and NO PILLS can POSSIBLY come close to what MMJ has done for me.. Nothing against the good doctors.. My docs are GREAT! They definatly helped me manage my pain... But now its my turn to try... And so far, my results KICk their Results.... AZZ!

I only wish I could have interested my father(and that it was legal then) b4 he passed away.. I KNOW them darn PILLS (freaking handfuls of em they gave him!!) are what killed him! They had him so doped up he was miserable, saying..he didnt want to live this way... Got his wish... Fell asleep in his favorite chair and never woke up.. how lucky!

John I agree, prolly no way of finding out, but a good topic for us that have given up the pills or reduced.. MAYBE someone can find some figures? From a state that has been legal longer than MI would prolly be best bet.. PEACE..Tim

Hey wolfgama.. I see your van buren? Kewl! Do you goto the BCCC meetings? I do.. If you dont and would like to...gimme a private msg and I can help.

I'd like to meet you maybe..If your ok with that that is.. Nothing funny or weird...LOL I'm a happily married man!!! And definatly no obligation to meet..

Just wanted to shake your hand brother... Peace...Tim

ps. you just really got me stoked when you speak of being a new man and being a caregiver has picked you up and gets you out of the house and..... AWESOME!

Man that kinda bunny muffin makes me so happy I could cry! Naw, Im not...LOL, But darn.... You dont hear this kind of POSITIVE TALK in the dr. office...LOL mostly misery talk in there!

We talk all the time about how MMJ helps so many.. Its often a main topic in our meetings..

anywayz... holler @ me anytime.. Peace

Just another example, I have gone from taking 10 to 12 pills a day, everything from Vicoden to blood pressure meds to cholestoral and some others to help with the conditions the first ones created!! How dumb are we to let ourselves be put on deadly prescription meds and how evil does one have to be to make someone take these pills and be killed or sick versus using a medicinal herb and having a healthy, happy life!!

Just because the big pharma corps. and the big govt. corporations working hand in hand to create the FDA to protect the cash flow to those entities. Here is 1 man who is fighting for our rights against big gov/big pharma/FDA buddies. This is just a copy/paste from a post advertising his book, but there is much information here.

Emord & Associates is dedicated to serving the needs of its national client base. The firm’s attorneys represent clients in constitutional and administrative law cases before the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Department of the Interior, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), the National Park Service (NPS), the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). wp80a33e33.png Search

Governments around the word prohibit consumers from receiving truthful information concerning disease prevention and treatment effects of nutrients. They censor that health information to protect drug companies from competition. The censorship sacrifices lives.

In this well-researched and insightful book veteran constitutional and administrative attorney Jonathan W. Emord traces the origins of free speech rights to the European Enlightenment. He explains the expansion of legal protections for those rights first in Europe during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries as the Royalists lost governing power to the Parliamentarians and then ultimately in the newly formed United States where the right to free speech became a part of the Constitution. He reveals how the Western legal principles supporting, and the tenets protecting, speech freedom can be applied globally to tear down the barriers to health information exchange and awaken consumer consciousness to the disease preventative and treatment effects of dietary ingredients.

Emord informs the read of the prior restrains on nutrient-disease information and on access to dietary supplements around the world–in Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia, and parts of Africa, South America, and Asia. The censorship takes place in every country that regulates drugs. He explains how drug regulation has created state sponsored international drug monopolies that enjoy a legally protected exclusive right to communicate therapeutic information. He reveals that this international monopoly has distorted consumer perception, causing people to regard government approved drugs (that can cause significant harm) to be the only means to prevent and treat disease when nutrition science establishes that dietary ingredients can be effective in disease prevention and treatment without serious side effects.

Emord explains not only how and why health information censorship is taking place but also gives the reader a roadmap for litigating and legislating against the censorship. If the proposals in this book come to be implemented, people the world over could well experience not only greater access to health information indispensable to the exercise of informed choice but also a significant decrease in the incidence of disease, and correspondingly greater longevity.

wp6e664f2d.png

wp4b1a5455.pngwp3a7717b3.pngwpd58f7e0d_05.jpg

Here is a link to an interview with Jonathan Emord who has sued the federal govt. and won several times. He is fighting our fight on a larger scale and the information he presents will help all people in our struggle against the enemies of humanity.

http://www.emord.com/radio.html#George_Noory

It is long, but packed with GREAT information for all freedom loving people!!

:thumbsu:

GOOOOD Stuff Bisharoo! TY BRO!

Here is one step closer to finding info about big pharm. Now to start seeing some more figs on reduction since MMJ..

Bisharoo, I hope your fight against DRUGS is successful brother! May your MMJ help relieve what ails you and set the path for DUMPING many of the others you must take daily.. Hey, we all know, SOME of these drugs/pills are needed... MMJ isnt the 100% cureall... But Ohh Baby.. Its bettern anything ANYTHING THEY have to offer!!

PEACE & LOVE

Archived