Strain Information | Input Desired From All Caregivers

hey there guys i am patient/caregiver from nothern michigan. I am looking to add a new strain to my operation and i would like some hands on input. looking for high yielding and potent medical strains. If you know any good medical strains and where to obtain themfrom let me know.

thanks,

Jody

Many out there i suggest doing some reserch with the big book of buds and the mags treating yourself and weed world most pros say most potent medicine is the least yealding however you can manipulate the plat so you can get a better harvest and i mean cutting here and there to get more branching so fourth veg longer things that add more time to gorw but make harvest better and also the strain will depend on condition you need a good narco if so l.a. confidental from dna genetics is a good one happy smoke pandora box from subcool most of subs stuff is real good

I have a Grandaddy Purple phenotype that is a beast of a yielder. Ive grown this strain in dirt and hydro with both organic and synthetic nutrients, and either way it still gives me great yields. Ive done as short as 2 week veg from roots and have not pulled a yield less than 3.5 oz per plant, with my highest being 8 oz dry from ONE plant.( veg on this was 5 weeks). This strain is extremely potent and has incredible bag appeal and overwhelming smell. In my experience this plant loves to be abused with LST, Supercropping, and FIM techniques, the more the better as she tends to grow as tall as you will let her. The colas arent huge but I end up with ounces of nugs that are rock hard and dense, even the lowest branches, no stringy loose popcorn buds. High calyx to leaf ratio. Very purple and frosty white.

I have a Grandaddy Purple phenotype that is a beast of a yielder. Ive grown this strain in dirt and hydro with both organic and synthetic nutrients, and either way it still gives me great yields. Ive done as short as 2 week veg from roots and have not pulled a yield less than 3.5 oz per plant, with my highest being 8 oz dry from ONE plant.( veg on this was 5 weeks). This strain is extremely potent and has incredible bag appeal and overwhelming smell. In my experience this plant loves to be abused with LST, Supercropping, and FIM techniques, the more the better as she tends to grow as tall as you will let her. The colas arent huge but I end up with ounces of nugs that are rock hard and dense, even the lowest branches, no stringy loose popcorn buds. High calyx to leaf ratio. Very purple and frosty white.

Nice work buddy. You got to love grandad!

Well what strains do you currently have, and what symptoms are you trying to alleviate with this newly added strain.?

My patients both have severe back pain like me and have had multiple surgerys. I have sour diesel, white widow, trinity, chloe. the diesel is the best by far medicinal wise. The widow and the trinity are not quite as potent as the diesel, but still very good. So what im looking for is a strain similar to the Sour Diesel.

Northern Lights is a good smoke and a good yielder. I am growing a cross I did between NL#3 and Cali Big Bud, very good yield, 55-65 day flower time and it works great for my back pain.

Archived