Pineapple Express

Bisharoo

Any body know where something called pineapple express comes from? Is it an Indica? It seems pretty sativa like to me as far as I can tell as far as the overall effect, but that is just my first opinion about it.???

Any body know where something called pineapple express comes from? Is it an Indica? It seems pretty sativa like to me as far as I can tell as far as the overall effect, but that is just my first opinion about it.???

It's very good is all I can say, theres a movie called Pineapple Express out also, I'll give you a copy if you want one, very funny movie, Let me know!!

G- 13 pineapple express is a Indica / Sativa Hybrid. No one knows for sure the true genetics but there are lots of rumors. Even the seed bank & breeder can't say for sure.

My expierience has been It is a good strong plant with decent yield . A good plant for starting out as you can put it in ffof & just add water, it will do just fine. Or u can push it a little and is not as sensitive as say ak or ww. The taste & potency are great. Just have to wait the 9 weeks to get the best medicine.

Hey Bisharoo,I've got 2 in bloom right now...I'll try put up some pics...they're 5 weeks in...I'll see what I can do.

It's very good is all I can say, theres a movie called Pineapple Express out also, I'll give you a copy if you want one, very funny movie, Let me know!!

Saul: It's like, if you took that Blue Oyster s**t I gave you last week, and then that crazy African Kush I had that one time.. and they had a baby. And then meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light s**t I had, and that Red expresso snow flake s**t I had, made a baby. And by some crazy miracle, those two babies got together, and f**ked... this would be it!

Dale Denton: [smells the marijuana] Oh. Wow. This is the product of baby f**king

Archived