Update: Glcc Music Fest

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to inform you of some important updates to the Great Lakes Compassion Club Music Festival on July 30-Aug 1st, 2010.

We are now less than 3 weeks away from one of the best events of the summer. Many of you have voiced your concerns about camping at the venue and how to get your camping gear back into the camping areas.

We have agressively tackled this issue and are proud to annouce that we have some great news on that end. The MMMA and Green Trees have agreed to each rent one 6 passenger golf carts and Dr David Crocker and his staff from Michigan Holistic Health will provide two more 6 passenger golf carts. We will utilize these golf carts to assist patients to get there gear to there camp sites and also as shuttle services to the stage area from the camp ground. These shuttle carts will be working dedicated areas and disiganted routes to assist those who need help. The GLCC Music Fest cant thank these folks enough for stepping up and recognizing the needs of our community. This is truely a generous, compassionate service they are providing and we all owe them our gratitude.

Second of all, we extended online ticket sales to this Friday, July 16th. We will also open the gate at the Willow Ranch at 10:00 am on Thursday, July 29th so campers can set up before the event starts on Friday at 10:00 am. All guest will be required to stay off the staging area where the vendors, organizers and stage crews will be setting up.

Third, the last band takes the stage Sunday evening at 6:00 pm. We realize after a long weekend some folks would prefer to relax one more night before going home. We will allow quests who are camping to stay until Monday, Aug 2 at 12:00 noon, that is when all guests must be off the venue property.

Fourth, we will provide a medication area for patients with a MI state MMJ card or registry papers with proof of cashed check/money order from the state of Michigan. This area will be under event security and "NO" one will be allowed access without the mentioned papers/card. NO EXCEPTIONS!

On a personal note:

Many awesome people have helped build this festival with you the patients in mind, as well as the public who just want to learn more. From the bands to the guest speakers, vendors and everyone else who is involved,they are totally 100% supportive of this event and its cause and mission, to come together in the spirit of love, compassion, music and education. I hope you all can attend this event and support the many people who have helped make this event possible. So come and watch the great bands we have booked, the many guest speakers and educational classes, they are all included with your $50.00 ticket price, no hidden fees for classes, lectures or speaches.

Thank you all for the input over the months while we put this together, we hope you enjoy the show : )

Clark

Guest thequietone

Thanks for your hard work putting this together Clark. I am looking forward to the show and hope to meet some of the members to put face with names.

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Thanks for your hard work putting this together Clark. I am looking forward to the show and hope to meet some of the members to put face with names.

Your welcome and thank you. This event was built by the people, for the people, and we are ALL a part of this event.

I certainly hope you introduce yourself to me so we can both put a face to the name. Keep up all your good work my friend

Clark

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Also the topic of nudity was brought up by many people. While the Willow Ranch has a optional clothing policy for it's own events, ALL participants at the GLCC Music Fest must be dressed approprietly....NO nudity allowed during this event, of course unless it's in the privacy of your tent or camper trailer. While nakkedness is not a bad thing, we will not allow nudity at this event. Some of us do not care to see other peoples private parts put on display for the world to see.

Scotty is right, some areas are sandy and could be a bit troublesome for wheelchair bound patients. Most areas are easily accessible by all. This past weekend we had some patients in wheel chairs and they were able to get around and have a GREAT time. In addition to the golf carts that will be available to assist those in need, the Willow Ranch is full of wonderful people who will assist anyone in need of help. It is our intention to make everyone as comfortable as possible under the circumstances so that ALL may enjoy the weekend of events we have planned.

Guests who have there own golf carts that they wish to take to the event are welcome to do so under the following conditions.

All golf carts MUST be insured.We will require proof of valid insurance..NO exceptions. ALL golf carts must pass inspection to make sure they work properly. All golf carts must follow speed limits posted at the willow...5 mph or less. We will NOT allow participants to operate golf carts while drinking or medicating. We reserve the right to revoke any golf cart permit issued during this event for any reason to insure the safety of all who attend.

: )

Clark

I hope everyone that plays the dunk the Blueberry game can't throw straight or you are heavily medicated, but I also hope you have lots of money, so you keep trying. All of the money raised will go to the Make a Wish Foundation. This is going to be a lot of fun for all of our extended family. I hope to see you there! BB

Gonna bring by cousin that played for the minor leagues as a pitcher....

Gonna dunk some bluebery's.... :thumbsu:

Also the topic of nudity was brought up by many people. While the Willow Ranch has a optional clothing policy for it's own events, ALL participants at the GLCC Music Fest must be dressed appropriately....NO nudity allowed during this event, of course unless it's in the privacy of your tent or camper trailer. While nakedness is not a bad thing, we will not allow nudity at this event. Some of us do not care to see other peoples private parts put on display for the world to see. :jipo:

Taking out all the FUN CLARK..lmao

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Scotty,

I have no problem with nudity in general, we just feel this event is not the proper place for that. I know, I know...party pooper right? I'll take the heat on this one, someone needs to make the tough calls.

On the bright side Scotty, you got a trailer, you can have all the nakked people you want in it, heck you could even put up a strobe light, dance pole and have the time of your life, just keep it private....roflmao.

Peace

Clark

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Thanks for the addition of the carts. I am so looking forward to this.

Thank our sponsors, the MMMA, Green Tree's and Michigan Holistic Health. They are the hero's of the day for stepping up and helping out. These folks are wonderful and it's great that they are providing this service to this community.

We're glad your excited about the event, we will all have fun and learn some things along the way. Sounds like a great way to spend a weekend : )

Clark

Scotty,

I have no problem with nudity in general, we just feel this event is not the proper place for that. I know, I know...party pooper right? I'll take the heat on this one, someone needs to make the tough calls.

On the bright side Scotty, you got a trailer, you can have all the nakked people you want in it, heck you could even put up a strobe light, dance pole and have the time of your life, just keep it private....roflmao.

Peace

Clark

A stripper pole-strobe lights..a few strippers...heck i might just make as much as the GLCC music fest...lmao :thumbsu:

NAAA...lol

Archived