Hello New Friends

Hiya! You guys rock. I want to support you (us). I will buy the shirts and hats.I will travel to the events. I will volunteer.

I'm from the Chicago area. I am selling my home to move to my families' yooper vacation prop. in 9/10. I am a 50yr old futures trader, ADD all my life, who has benefited from mother herb for over 35 yrs. Been married 28 yrs. 2 daughters, one a senior in undergrad, the other in med school. I have periodically ceased usage for periods of 24 mos for various reasons (mostly disgusted by low quality).

I want to help others by introducing this wonderful natural remedy to those who can benefit. My mo-in-law has stage two dementia. I have watched this dear Pastor's wife suffer the effects of restlessness and combativeness as she has assaulted her husband of 60 years both verbally and physically. Think she could benefit? Ya. Meantime she is being fed corporate ineffective pill crap that doesn't work and seems to make things worse. Truth!

Thanks for allowing me to rant. Hope to meet cool people.

Welcome to the MMMA.. And I will extend a welcome to MI a little early.. If you should ever need anything were here to help.. hope you find what you desire here in the mitt.. Peace ,love,and Big Buds

Archived