Clone Help Please

G3LLO

I am a patient/caregiver and I don't have any mommas so I have just been getting my clones from a friend. Long story short my friend and I had a fall out so I needed clones for my next cycle and a friend of a friend said oh I can get you some. I got the money around and gave it to him to go pick-up, well now I have no clones and I am out of the money for the clones. I am sure I can try and put a little money together but I really need some help and I can't let my patients down. If you have any ideas please PM me.

I am a patient/caregiver and I don't have any mommas so I have just been getting my clones from a friend. Long story short my friend and I had a fall out so I needed clones for my next cycle and a friend of a friend said oh I can get you some. I got the money around and gave it to him to go pick-up, well now I have no clones and I am out of the money for the clones. I am sure I can try and put a little money together but I really need some help and I can't let my patients down. If you have any ideas please PM me.

where r u located..? Do u have your plastic card..? look at my strains on my about me page. contact info is on there as well.

where r u located..? Do u have your plastic card..? look at my strains on my about me page. contact info is on there as well.

ahh BC when they are having the next Canna farmers market I will be making a trip out there..!

Wow, look at Petoskeystoned getting right back into it and helping out so shortly after his bust! Thanks, man, that's an example we can all hope to live up to. +rep to you!

My clones are from unproven seed plants, so may not be the best genetics to pass around. Perhaps after the next harvest they'll have a better pedigree...

Wow, look at Petoskeystoned getting right back into it and helping out so shortly after his bust! Thanks, man, that's an example we can all hope to live up to. +rep to you!

My clones are from unproven seed plants, so may not be the best genetics to pass around. Perhaps after the next harvest they'll have a better pedigree...

Don't wanna dog anyone that got busted but its really not safe to associate with people that have been busted they often are watched and LEO runs INTEL this way. Trust me I know it happened to me years (a decade) ago.

No disrespect Sir, but I wasn't "busted" doing anything, and it's phrases like that keeping it in people's mindset that if LEO knocks on your door, you must be doing something wrong.

No, i wasnt "busted", i was robbed. My patients were robbed. My sister was robbed.

If I dont continue as i was, then LEO wins. Im not afraid. Ok, a little bit.:unsure:

Archived