How Do You Pull This Off?

itssortalegal10

OK I have a great space for growing and all it needs is to be finnished and up to three patients could be grown for. However I was wondering if two peeps with thier cards I know wanted to use it as well as far as the other two patients and mine being grown for in there...How do you do that? I mean that is a co-op right? Would I get in trouble for having more than 12 plants? How does that work..Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks

As a patient you can have up to 12 plants and 2.5 ounces of usable medicine for yourself. If you choose to be a caregiver then you can have up to 5 patients so 5 patients plus yourself as a patient means you can have 6*12=72 plants and 6*2.5=15 ounces of usable medicine.. Now this is just standard caregiver/patient stuff. A co-op would be formed when two or more caregivers each with their own set of patients got together. This would save on costs and vary the strains each could offer their patient. At least this is how I understand it.

As a patient you can have up to 12 plants and 2.5 ounces of usable medicine for yourself. If you choose to be a caregiver then you can have up to 5 patients so 5 patients plus yourself as a patient means you can have 6*12=72 plants and 6*2.5=15 ounces of usable medicine.. Now this is just standard caregiver/patient stuff. A co-op would be formed when two or more caregivers each with their own set of patients got together. This would save on costs and vary the strains each could offer their patient. At least this is how I understand it.

K I was just wondering how the co-op thing works. A co-op is a set place for more than one CAREGIVER to grow...And that is legal how?

A co-op really doesnt have anything to do with people all growing at the same place. A co-op in legal terms are a group of people working together to attain the goods they want. In the medical marijuana world it can be a few caregivers who have named eachother as each others caregivers, allowing them to transfer meds from one another to ensure their patients have a diverse and steady supply of meds. All of the caregivers patients are also a part of the co-op.There are many differnt ways to operate as a co-op. Now I have talked with Matt Abels office, and they can set up a legal co-op agreement for a few grand.

The law does not specify if multiple caregivers can grow at the same residence, so that is still something that needs to be tested in court. Its up to you if you want to go outside of the writen guidlines of the law. My wife and I are both caregivers, and grow at the same residence, since it doesnt say this can not be done in the law we are ready to fight it in court. That is just us, and im not encourging anyone to go outside the law.

A co-op really doesnt have anything to do with people all growing at the same place. A co-op in legal terms are a group of people working together to attain the goods they want. In the medical marijuana world it can be a few caregivers who have named eachother as each others caregivers, allowing them to transfer meds from one another to ensure their patients have a diverse and steady supply of meds. All of the caregivers patients are also a part of the co-op.There are many differnt ways to operate as a co-op. Now I have talked with Matt Abels office, and they can set up a legal co-op agreement for a few grand.

The law does not specify if multiple caregivers can grow at the same residence, so that is still something that needs to be tested in court. Its up to you if you want to go outside of the writen guidlines of the law. My wife and I are both caregivers, and grow at the same residence, since it doesnt say this can not be done in the law we are ready to fight it in court. That is just us, and im not encourging anyone to go outside the law.

Yes well if you both chose to be a caregiver as you said there is NO law that says you two can not grow at the same address...One would assume as long as you are under your plant count and have papers up to date for each patient you would be fine...That would be like saying that a husband and wife who are both sick could no grow thier own 12 plants for themselves because they live together...I don't see how they would even justify that sort of an arrest, but then again they really don't seem to need justification for anything they do do they?

I was just curios what the big deal would be if I as a caregiver and say two of my friends who are caregivers used only my grow room to grow. If we are under plant count and everything is documented then what would the problem be? I don't even know that it would be called a co-op...

The only way the law could bite you in the donkey is becasue it doest state that the caregiver has to keep their patients plants in a enclosed locked facility, and again who knows if you all growing in one room would be legal. I use two 100sqft grow tents, and one tent has all of my info attached to it and the other has my wifes attached to it this way just in case everything is seperate. The law has so many grey areas, so it is so hard to establish what is and isn't legal.

Yeah...I think you can guess what I'm going to say

Stay at 49 or less plants in one location

Federal sentencing guideline 49 or less = not more than 5 yrs

50-99 up to 20 yrs

100 plants mandatory 5 years and up to 40 years

You want to be prepared for the worst case and not be vunerable to Fed intervention

They dont want to prosecute a 49 plant grow that's legal under state law or probably even illegal ...they would leave that to the state

ANd youre legal under state law

If its your house be prepared to claim responsiblitiy for everything in it!

Anyway, my advice is always stay at 49 or less including clones if you want to be protected

Otherwise the only problem with it would be law enforcement finding out... which goes up in probability the more people involved

Best to do this by yourself or with a someone close who also lives there

I really cant see collective grows ending well at this time

Some time soon that may change....I hope so....but definetly not now

I would think other than husband and wife or room mates, having others grow in your house might be a problem unless their grows were in separate locked rooms. If people start getting away with it though, it would be real easy to grow large quantities. Just have a few caregiver friends who let you have copies of their documents and who will stand up and say that part of the grow is theirs. Unless the cops went over to the other caregivers house and found his and your grows going over there too.

I would think other than husband and wife or room mates, having others grow in your house might be a problem unless their grows were in separate locked rooms. If people start getting away with it though, it would be real easy to grow large quantities. Just have a few caregiver friends who let you have copies of their documents and who will stand up and say that part of the grow is theirs. Unless the cops went over to the other caregivers house and found his and your grows going over there too.

Well the way I se it is just because a caregiver/patient has 12 plants, that doesnt mean thatthey are all his or his patients..A friend could have given him a few to grow even though he doesn't have a card..>This is what I am worried the police would assume in any CG or PT situation because that is how they think..Now here I am legally CGS and patients I happen to have a good set up lets say and they want to grow here with mine what orries me is what would the police do then even with us all being legal...I hope I explained that OK..Cuz now I am confused lol

Well the way I se it is just because a caregiver/patient has 12 plants, that doesnt mean thatthey are all his or his patients..A friend could have given him a few to grow even though he doesn't have a card..>This is what I am worried the police would assume in any CG or PT situation because that is how they think..Now here I am legally CGS and patients I happen to have a good set up lets say and they want to grow here with mine what orries me is what would the police do then even with us all being legal...I hope I explained that OK..Cuz now I am confused lol

They could raid your grow room see that you are over your plant limit, and without proper documentation and organization of the plants you could be in a bad situation. Thats why my wife and I use tents, so that our plants are in seperate locked rooms. If you want to do a collective grow in one place I would just recomend to keep every ones plants in seperate rooms. Hell you could just build a few vegg and flower rooms, and attach someones documentation to each of the rooms. Thats why its great that the law just states 12 plants, and not 6 mature and 6 imature, because if that was the case it would complecate the whole idea.

Answer: You dont

You have to be crazy to bring in someone who doesnt even live in your home to grow in your house

Dang...right now just being a legal patient/caregiver is tough enough

Stay within the bounds of reason and dont try anything fancy

The chaos factor goes way up bringing in variables like outside people

Dont even tell anyone... much less show anyone.. or invite anyone

No, no, and no

No way, no how, and why?

Forget it....IMHO

You have to be crazy to bring in someone who doesnt even live in your home to grow in your house

No, no, and no

No way, no how, and why?

Forget it....IMHO

Loose lips sink ships. The only one who knows about me growing is my wife, not family, and definatly not friends. The more people that know, the easier it is to have problems with LEO, and getting ripped off.

Loose lips sink ships. The only one who knows about me growing is my wife, not family, and definatly not friends. The more people that know, the easier it is to have problems with LEO, and getting ripped off.

Yep.

And even if you grow...Its a great idea to have caregiver that doesnt possess the plants

That way if someone does know you use medical marijuana just tell them...

I have a caregiver

And not even be lying...plus there might come a time or two you need one to bridge a gap here and there

Its good protection...keeps you safer and even could provide you medicine

Absolutely no one needs to know you grow!

No, no, and no

No way, no how, and why?

Forget it....IMHO

Well my best friend knows I am going to grow he is the dude that got me back ino weed in the first place...He is also looking into being a caregiver or even patient if he can. I was just curios if that say he doesnt have a spot for a grow he could grow legally here with proper documentation...I mean for real if the cops come and these other people that get raidd are fully legal they are still getting screwed so I guess I dont see why it would matter anywy

On a side note I called that Cushingberry guy that has a banner on here to ask about his views on getting people back to work here and some other things and got no return phone call...If he can't return a phone call what are we thinking he is really going to do for this state? I mean for raal not even a staffer call back?

They could raid your grow room see that you are over your plant limit, and without proper documentation and organization of the plants you could be in a bad situation. Thats why my wife and I use tents, so that our plants are in seperate locked rooms. If you want to do a collective grow in one place I would just recomend to keep every ones plants in seperate rooms. Hell you could just build a few vegg and flower rooms, and attach someones documentation to each of the rooms. Thats why its great that the law just states 12 plants, and not 6 mature and 6 imature, because if that was the case it would complecate the whole idea.

Oh i wouldn't be over my plant limit...Then I just was saying like for real just cuz I have my papers stating who my patient is and just because I only have 12 plants doesn't mean like all 12 of those plants are for that patient..I mean they have no way of knowing that those 12 plants are for that patient. That part of the law kinda leaves it up to assumption...I could have six plants for my patient and then six for a non carded friend and how would they know? I think that is some of the problem with the whole getting raided thing is that cops in general don't trust anyone because they are butt holes mostly, but that part of the law is based on assumption...They are to assume you are doing what you say you are doing with those plants...

Archived