Insurance And Patients?

MartinP26

I am currently attending classes to become a caregiver and i wanna do things the right way. I was told that if someone has insurance, the insurance will pay for there monthly MM. Is this true? Or do they pay out of pocket?? Also, my cousin just got prescribed for MM and someone told him that his insurance pays for most of the appliances needed for growing. Is this tru?

I work for a well known health insurance company in michigan. i can say that this is absolutely untrue for at least the two major insurers here. They have both sadly not found a way to do this with any integrity. If you are on a Flex Spending Plan, you may be able to get reimbursed for your expenditures from your flex account. But, you should consult your policy, and/or insurance company first.

ROFL...WOW!! I am in no way being rude just laughing at the thought of insurance companies actually paying out for medicine that would safely help you...Or doctor's for that matter...That would be like living on a fluffy safe cloud where everything is perfect...But then this is America and we all know that isnt the case.

I am currently attending classes to become a caregiver and i wanna do things the right way. I was told that if someone has insurance, the insurance will pay for there monthly MM. Is this true? Or do they pay out of pocket?? Also, my cousin just got prescribed for MM and someone told him that his insurance pays for most of the appliances needed for growing. Is this tru?

I have herd that auto insurance will pay for, darn near everything, if your policy included the patients right to treat how they want to be treated or something like that. But health insurance will not pay for it as they dont have to...

Archived