Messenger Storage

Dman

Am I limited to current messenger storage for life or is there above advanced members that receives more? It's not an issue at the moment but as some of the staff members already know I like to PM. (Mostly THEM!) Thanks

Yes, I hear you. I will but some just need to stay for a bit. There's a lot of members that have great information that don't post mostly PM. Again not an issue at this point. just wondering if there's lol (in software technical support) Level 3. :D

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

It was set at the default level of 50 messages. I don't see a reason you guys cant use more so I changed it to 100. That should do ya.

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

420Peace Garfield,

Can our pm's be read by others?

Not by any moderator. There's no option for viewing peoples PM with this software. But in a pinch, if we get word threats are being sent via PM, administrators could search the message post field in the database, and using the members id number, we could find the message in the database. This is the same on every DB driven site on the internet though. Messages have to be stored in some manner, so it's just a matter of knowing where where to look.

But look. The one field alone that represents this "message post" field has hundreds and thousands of results. This isn't something administrators do unless you're causing a problem as it's a cumbersome task. I can say I've never looked in on peoples messages. But it would be a lie to say I couldn't do it if the need was there.

Best

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

not an issue, but does the change take time?? my inbox still says a limit of 50?

gallery_13801_60_2075.gif

I never said I upped the Moderators.....You're reading more into it then was said...

lol..J/k

I hadn't changed the mods but I'll go do that.

Best

Archived