Is Clinic Liable

after my recent post just one question is the clinic liable for loosing documentation sent to state and or check ????

Do you wish to get your ID card or sue someone?

If you want the ID card then first thing is:

Do you have a copy of all of the paperwork? If you do then you can send in the application yourself.

If you just wish to sue somebody, then I can't help you.

Always remember to try to take the ball in your own court, if the clinic is reputable I am sure they would resign the doctors rep, and if you are too disabled to send these documents in let a trusted family member do it for you just remember it needs to be done by certified mail receipt, preferably personal check, to prove to the wolves (just in case) that your legal. Lets not start suing docs that are compassionate to the cause. Remember they too are human...bunny muffin happens

no we dont want to sue anyone we just dont want a check of my patients floating around and we are just aggravated and think the clinic could have done a better job. im a peacefull person just think there is a way medical business should be handled in a timely manner especially when your paying out of pocket

no we dont want to sue anyone we just dont want a check of my patients floating around and we are just aggravated and think the clinic could have done a better job. im a peacefull person just think there is a way medical business should be handled in a timely manner especially when your paying out of pocket

The word "liable" says lawsuit to me. That's why I ask.

Put a stop payment on the check and reapply directly to the state.

They can't do that for you.

ok the latest on the topic..... spoke with clinic this morning and they said they spoke with lansing this morning and the person told the clinic that there are over 10,000 apps in and they are so backlogged that it could take up to 2 mnths for check to cash. at this point i dont know what or who to believe.

Worried about clinic look at what the sate sent me for wife's caregiver card and still have not received my patient renewal card. Don't hate %&%* happens. Well says my attachment is to big to upload But in short according to dates on card it was expired before I received it!

Good Luck medicate it helps me be more patient

Stickey

Archived