Clones

we have super lemon hze.. it's a silver haze and lemon skunk mixed... it's an award winning strain from Green house seed co... but do reaserch on breeds before deciding ...if you are a patient you want production plants because of grow limitations... you can set up your garden to flower 1 plant per 2 weeks or so.. depending on your clone and mother amount... sativa dom. plants are going to slow production and the amount you get per plant... i think thye say now SLH produces 1000Gr per plant but that's with a massive Veg stage... you don't want to spend 3 months veging each plant as a patient you want to spend 1 month. mx per plant as a patient ... realistically you want to do a 2-3 week veg ... strain like purple wreck .. kush strains... those are what you want as a patient unless your med needs aren't on a descently large consumption rate. SLH or even silver haze is a 9-10 week flower then flush... and sativa dominant produces less "material" than indica dominant

They probably produce less because you got them from Greenhouse. Any award Arjan gets is bought and paid for. Anything he has is watered down leftovers from Shantibaba.

Dude ur a straight up Arjan hater....lol...whats ur hard on for the guy..lol...I am not a fan of GreenHouse personally but heck I don't have any of his stuff except the Church and it was OK....probably had some Shantibabas Swiss Skunk in it I believe.

My only exp with GH seeds came in the form of freebies from attitude.Until then all i heard was how good his genetics was and how many CC awards he'd won.To make a long story short,all his freebie fem seeds ended up being male.Then i went on utube on watched some videos about how he acquired his stock and his business practices. So no i dont know the man,but he's not getting any of my hard earned dollars.And yes IJ is right,his dad was the mayor of Amsterdam,so along with a sense of entitlement and arrogance,he basically stole someone else's genetics, renamed them,produced crap fem only seeds,and sold them for his own profit.

Archived