Advanced Nutrients

Tommy217xxx

Hey has anyone out there tried any of the advanced nutrients products? I have 2 purple kush clones and I was wounderin if the kuskie kush is really worth the price. How do there nutts compare to fox farm or general hydro?

I currently have my purp kush clones in a 50/50 mix of ffof and happy frog.

Advanced Nutrients 'wett betty' is deffinately a favorite of mine, many uses. Sensi series is a good choice, as well as the Connoisseur series, yet very exspensive. Kushie Kush is a lame attempt to exploit people's greed. Way to many variables to assume that this works for just kush plants, there are hundreds of different crosses of this strain. General Hydroponics has always been good to me, and ive stuck with them for a long time. however if you have a big resivour, i'd spend the money and get the floranova series, save yourself alot of measuring. i guess just invest a few hours of research into various brands out there and see what they offer. Is it waters soluble? How manys parts? Micro/Macro nutrients? Organic or Chemical? I generaly dont by products that havnt been around for very long either. Experince is gold to this person. Good Luck!

Archived