Dr.s Clinic In Gladwin ,michigan

Hello it is me again, i am writing this again because it appears to be alot of patients from this Clinic are getting kicked to the curb with out meds .i talke to a linda Travis, buerau of Health Profesions(1-517-335-1754). Linda travis had told me they ahve to give you @ least a 30 day notice when they kick you out. They didnt me and many others..People we have to stand up for our rights.I have MOLINA insurance through medicade.1-888-898-6969. This is molina,s number and if you have some thing different, i am sure they can get you to the right person. The Gladwin clinic is wrong, they can not sign our cards and then kick us out for haviung it.Come on every one CALL COMPLAIN> if you dont who will. They told me i can not file any one elses,but if there aRE ENOUGH COMPLAINTS AGIANST ONE CLINIC THEY WILL HAVE TO DO SOME THING. PLEASE call. thanks in advance.

can you clarify what you mean?

Yes i can. i been going to this clinic for bout 6 years.my dr. signed my first ap for medical marijuana, he also signed my second(renewall) for my medical marijuana, and when i went to my Dr.s apointment on July 19th, i signed a patient narcotics agreement(which i have a copy)that said if i have my card i could still have the meds i had been getting(150 norcos) a month for the 6 years i been there. and when the Dr. walked into my room. he said we had a problem ,the problem was me having my card and getting norcos. so he kicked me out and cut my meds down before he even came into the room he had made his mind up. This is not fair. same Dr. is tsking peoples cards from them( is that legal? some one having some one elses cards?)I wouldnt think so,but they are takeing them.

You forgot to mention that the Dr that signed your rec is no longer there, he was fired. I had the same Dr, they tried that bunny muffin with me last month, I just left and havent been back.

Well i couldnt walk away. And i am not so sure he got fired.The point is i been going to the clinic, that is where they signed my for my license, twice and when i went there signed a Patient Narcotics Agreement saying i could have My narcos and my medical marijuana.If every one just walked away when they knocked us down we wouldnt have what we have now.I do not feel that that was right or fair to me and or any other patient they signed for there card.That is not us as patients fault.And gain i am sorry but i called and complained to any one and every one that would listen for me and all the other patients i told them they was doing this to.And that they are taking patients card.I didnt do any thing wrong so i should not be punished and i feel they are punishing me. My thoughts any ways.And it is any one else right to choose to complain or to just walk away. I do not fault them either way.

So you are saying that the Dr. has people hooked on pain meds and if you don't do what the Dr. says, like give up your medical marijuana card, then you will be punished?

The Dr. will take away your pain pills. I wonder if the Dr's know what withdrawl is? If you ask me, if someone was taking 120 or more 10 mg norcos a month and you cut them off all at once, I would consider that attempted murder. I know what that can be like.

These Dr's are using their dope to control us. We have to do something about it, that is just wrong.

Archived