Backing Cannabis Legalization Could Help Politicians Get Elected.

greenbuddha

A survey says that many voters called 'surge voters' would go to the polls to vote if 'legalization' was supported.

And the 'political party' that supports legalization could get the votes they need to get its members elected into office.

I know I'd be voting for the pol that supports legalization and it looks like a lot of other people would too.

http://blog.mpp.org/...+%28MPP+Blog%29

Think about the last few presidents that we've had.

It has slipped that there was marijuana in their backgrounds before the elections.

Every time that slips .. that person gets elected to be president.

Democrat or Republican ..

Bush .. youthful indiscretions

Clinton .. I didn't inhale

Obama .. Wasn't that the whole purpose?

A survey says that many voters called 'surge voters' would go to the polls to vote if 'legalization' was supported.

And the 'political party' that supports legalization could get the votes they need to get its members elected into office.

I know I'd be voting for the pol that supports and it looks like a lot of other people would too.

http://blog.mpp.org/...+%28MPP+Blog%29

420Peace greenbuddha,

Obama can get a second term riding the Marijuana Bandwagon...

420Peace greenbuddha,

Obama can get a second term riding the Marijuana Bandwagon...

Ranch, Let's just hope if he IS reelected he actually DOES what he says he's going to do.

I don't have a great expectation that he will.

But then I'm what I call the 'eternal optimist', but others would say 'just the fool'.

We'll see I suppose.

Oh gee .. He's not in office yet, give him a break

Oh gee .. He hasn't been in office 100 days yet .. give him a break

Oh gee .. He has much more important things to deal with .. give him a break

Oh gee .. health care is so important! As long as mmj isn't included in the law .. give him a break

Oh gee .. He'll take care of it before the next election .. give him a break

Frankly, I think he's broken.

Guest Wayne

I have great faith & trust in my children's generation being educated enough to start making some sane decisions regarding their future and seeing it through. I as so many in this community are of the 60's generation. Our eyes were opened to the truth and we did not hide it from our children. Mine is not a cannabis user but has an open, educated, and enlightened view of cannabis reform. I believe this true of many of her peers. She is thirty years old, attending New York University Law School and will change her world. I trust her judgement and respect the fact that this is now her world and her future. The passing of the generation that came before us is at hand. If we join our children, the generation that elected Obama, we can push for and win legalization of cannabis soon, 2012 I would hope. Of course 2010 in the great city of Detroit thanks to the efforts of Tim Beck and the ASA. Vote tomorrow and every election. Only true American's, regardless of personal views, who vote are United States citizen's entitled to an opinion. Voting is the most patriotic of responsibilities. Let's start toward that future tomorrow. GET YOUR ASSES TO THE POLLS!!!

Guest Wayne

Useless? Not hardly PB. Jsut time to ally ourselves with the future generation and shed ourselves of the white, male, conservative, control freaks of generations past. Like you I'm fighting this war to my last breath, if not victorious then preparing the young to carry on. From what I see of the current activism I think we're off to a great start.

Useless? Not hardly PB. Jsut time to ally ourselves with the future generation and shed ourselves of the white, male, conservative, control freaks of generations past. Like you I'm fighting this war to my last breath, if not victorious then preparing the young to carry on. From what I see of the current activism I think we're off to a great start.

AMEN

I don't know. Argue for good or bad but no presidents since Johnson has gotten sweeping legislation passed as Obama has. To say he hasn't done anything you have to ignore a lot of facts.

It is interesting but everyone seemed to agree that health care and wall street needed to be reformed. Too bad no one could agree on what the most effective and fair way it would be to do it. Instead we got partisan politics where our representatives would not even vote for things they had previously supported. The system is flawed and broken and getting more so every day.

Archived