Bangor Clinic Treats M.m. Patients Like Strung Out Addicts!do Not Use! (Bangor Township Michigan)Hi Everyone I Just Would Like To Let Anyone Whom Is A

wjhjr420

Hi Everyone I just would like to let anyone whom is a Medical Marijuana Patient or Even if you are looking into becoming a patient, Be careful what you say!!!! I am a 33yr old Male from North Bay City (Bangor) area. I have very bad upper and lower back/nerve problem (herniated disks) I just had a major surgery on my upper spine last week (disk fusion)(still need to do the same for my lumbar in about 6 months) I was until yesterday a patient at Bangor Medical Center on the corner of North Euclid and Beaver.(Near Beautiful Bay City State Park) I have had problems with my back for about 2years now but never had severe pain till about six months ago. So the first year and a half I really didn't need full medical attention.. Last November I became a Caregiver for a very good friend of mine whom is quadriplegic. He has very limited to no use of his body from the neck down and he suffers from pain and Severe Spasms. Therefore of course he needs assistance with obtaining his Medication (Marijuana) I have known him for 20 years now and he is one of the best friends I have had as well. Well long story short I took care of obtaining for him. He suffers from very intense spasms in his legs mostly but once in a while if you make him mad and you happen to be behind him he tends to have spasms in his arm and throws an elbow in the nether regions. But that's not his fault, right? I will never know.. His leg spasms on the other hand are terrible, I have seen them many times and I still cant get used to it, he practically will bounce out of his chair if he was not seat belted in and they will last 10 minutes or more and reoccur randomly throughout the day, Unless he takes a bit of MM, I have seen him take pills for this condition and still had very bad spasms, But after just 1 or 2 puffs mid-spasm his legs stop jumping instantly.Amazing right? First time I seen it I was very surprised he has told me about it working like that but never seen it first hand. It was like the hand of God gave us this Miracle plant to relive and heal and it works like no persecution drug can (In pill form) instant relief I am talking working less then 10 seconds. Well like many American's I have tried Marijuana before as a teenager and throughout my early thru mid 20's. But after 21 came about, alcohol was the BUZZ of choice.. Well needless to say I have accumulated 2DUI's 1 in 2001 and the other in 2008. My 2nd one almost killed me had a 1 car 1 oak tree accident. I quit drinking on Sept.17, 2008 and have been sober since and will continue to for the rest of my life. Most my family and friends drink it does not bother me anymore to be around it nor do I force my believes on anyone about it. But dont think I wont snatch your keys if you try to drive somewhere if you have had too much..OK getting off track here..Back to the story at hand After providing care to my buddy for about 6-7 months I started have severe pain in my lower back and horrible shooting pain down my right leg, Some of you may know this pain it is when your sciatic nerve gets pinched. And let me tell you it will take you to the ground no matter how tuff you think you are.. and just when you think the pain has reached its limits it will prove you wrong the more you let it go without medical attention. So I am in need very strong narcotic pain pills in conjunction with my M.M. to be able to tolerate it till I can get my next surgery.Which wont be till possibly February - March 2011. If you wondering why I have to wait so long it is because of my surgery I had last week has to heal for at least 6 months and they were supposed to repair my lower back first but when I went in for the surgery but as I was going thru the pre-surgery screen I had mentioned about shooting pain that recently started from my neck down to my leg when I turned my head. I guess that was a red flag cause my surgeon immediately ordered a updated MRI (last one was 2 yrs ago)on my upper spine neck region. And as he predicted my upper back had worsened went from a small herniation to a large one, compressing my spinal cord to over 1/2 its normal size. So if they did the lower back first I would of been at risk of being paralyzed or dead on the table. So unless I wanted to agree to a upper fusion first, it was too risky for them to help me at all. So we went for it and success!!! Ty Dr.Goyal!!! Now all I got to do is wait out the lower one the bad one the pain master for 6 months and a little recovery pain too. Sure no problem right??? Not exactly.......Going back about 4-5 months after going to the emergency room seen me a few times for pain. They told me I MUST find a family Dr. if I want a continual supply of pain medicine. and if I kept going there every couple of weeks they would not help me with obtaining a prescription. And like alot of us unemployed Americans I too have no health insurance.So I shopped around for the cheapest walk in type office. That didn't work too well, health care is not cheap at all,well my sister told me about this place down the road from her house she goes to and takes her daughter too that was pretty reasonable and if you paid for their services at the time of appointment you got a decent discount. I checked into it and she was right. I got my appointment got my meds and I was good to go. Several months pass I start having muscle spasms in my legs I tell the Dr. I get my meds. wow no problems at all, just show proof get your pills. another weeks or 2 pass the spasms get worse and more frequent. Eventually I was like screw this I am gonna see about getting my own MM card. After seeing how instant it helped my friend I want it, Wondering why I just didn't smoke it illegally had access to it whenever I wanted, Well remember them DUI's well I happen to be on probation still for them DUI's And part of my terms were no illegal drug use, unless prescribed to you by a Dr. Well you need a Dr.'s referral for that too like any prescription drug in Michigan. So I deiced to ask my Home Dr's office if they was MM friendly , I should of just asked the Dr..but I talked to this heavy set blond lady whom works there she gave me this disgusted look and told me NO! we are not and either is the Dr., ok no problem dont want no trouble just asking..So I just called the place in Southfield (MMMCC) faxed them 3years worth of medical records they pre-approved me all I had to do is drive there and show proof of who I am and sign a couple documents and talk to a MM friendly Dr. and send my $100 to the State of Michigan. 21 days later I am Good to Medicate with Marijuana. Yippie. OK so I got my card and everything is hunky dory (in Mid-Mich we say Hunky Dore seeing though he and walmart are the only ones making it these days) right? Not exactly.....With-in 2 months that same big ole blond lady at Bangor Medical Center has managed to lie to me about calling in my scripts. If I called too early they give me a courtesy call and tell me they can't fill it till ___day. I would be very nice and say thanks I will call back then. (it was usually 1-2 days I had to wait, and maybe happened 2 times in 4 months) Then after just asking if they was MM friendly. They stopped giving my medications when I asked for em she began to give me a very hard time waiting exactly the day they had figured, to not calling them in at all and not giving me the courtesy call anymore to explain why they could not be filled. So I am sounding like an idiot calling my pharmacy ever 2 hours or so for the past 2 days wondering why its taking so long to get them filled....Finally on the 3rd day of the month and the clinic witch they just took my info and passed on to the Big ole Blond lady who apparently is also the ruler of the place and not even a Dr. but every prescription request is sent to her for approval....I found out later.. I called got her on the phone she told me again that its too early I got pissed and told her I was bringing my empty bottles to show her that they are well over due he said something about not to be rude to her on the phone.I calmed down a bit got my wife to drive me up to the clinic to show proof and get this settled for once and all. I was getting lortabs from them 12 1/2 day supply(50 pills) if taken max prescribed 4 pills in a 24hr period Had to wait till the 15th day to call them in so most the time I was out for 3-4 days with nothing and M.M. which is quite expensive itself to produce if your just getting started. And flexeral which are to be taken 3 a day they gave me a 30 (90 pills) day supply. I had my scripts filled on the 1st and the 15th which made it easy for me to remember, I had a few others I just started to take take for high blood pressure and what not, but those are the only 2 narcotic ones. Now its the 3rd of the month and luckily the hospital helped me get a 7 day supply of the meds I need to get by.

So when I did finally arrive there there was a younger very friendly lady sitting at the desk. I explained to her who I was and why I was here she looked at my empty bottles seen I was right and simply said the one were filled already shows thay was supposed to been filled on the 27th. I told her I had just got off the phone with my pharmacy and they had nothing for me at all ever since the 15th when I got my Lortabs. So unless they was called in with in the last 20 minutes they not there. I asked to speak to who is in charge and sure enough here come the Big Ole Blond telling me they are not gonna fill my scripts for me and I was no longer under their care.

We asked why she simply claimed cause I was rude on the phone and the Dr does not want to care for me anymore go somewhere else... So I held my breath tiring not to get exited and go off making things worse then they all ready was. And just went to the emergency room and explain what happened and after a few routine test and checking the staples on my neck from the surgery a week earlier I got my meds. But only a weeks worth hopefully will get me though till I can find a reasonable family Dr. So, please if anyone can help me out by e-mailing me. If you know of a MM friendly Dr. or you are one yourself and can work something out with me that would be great I am gonna look today as well. If your just blown away by the clinic's actions I don't blame you Give them a call for me and tell them how you feel on this issue. But please DO NOT BE RUDE! Contact

Bangor Medical Center 2520 N Euclid Ave Ste 1 Bay City,MI 48706 (989) 684-8183 E-Mail BigOleBlonde@bangormedicalcenter.com <--that e-mail probably wont work but it is funny WEBSITE www.bangormedicalcenter.com

Now I know some of you are thinking maybe it was just cause I was rude, But with the that lady changed from nice to a real complain towards me instantly after the MM issue was first even mentioned. I have my reasons to believe. And obviously since no narcotic medication is allowed to have refills on the bottle Due to abusers screwing it up you must call your DR. for refills and he/she can deny you them if they feel you don't need them but since I just had a complex 6 hr surgery just a week ago I think I may be in need of some pain relief. And besides I have never heard of any clinic dropping a Patient cause he/she was rude on the phone. If you are a Lawyer and fell my rights have been violated you may contact me about suing the Center PAY ONLY IF WE WIN ONLY NO SPAMMERS!!!!!!

This was written entirety of my perception of the situation and Freedom Of Speech Act.

And it is your right to not be discriminated against by any commercial business public or private for any reason.

\

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Hey!!

I got ADD .. I can't read stuff like that unless it's broken into paragraphs!

I want to .. but it's just a blob to me.

Yeah...We cant read that brick of words!

Sounds kind of important so here ...

Hi Everyone I just would like to let anyone whom is a Medical Marijuana Patient or Even if you are looking into becoming a patient, Be careful what you say!!!!

I am a 33yr old Male from North Bay City (Bangor) area. I have very bad upper and lower back/nerve problem (herniated disks) I just had a major surgery on my upper spine last week (disk fusion)(still need to do the same for my lumbar in about 6 months) I was until yesterday a patient at Bangor Medical Center on the corner of North Euclid and Beaver.(Near Beautiful Bay City State Park)

I have had problems with my back for about 2years now but never had severe pain till about six months ago. So the first year and a half I really didn't need full medical attention.. Last November I became a Caregiver for a very good friend of mine whom is quadriplegic. He has very limited to no use of his body from the neck down and he suffers from pain and Severe Spasms.

Therefore of course he needs assistance with obtaining his Medication (Marijuana) I have known him for 20 years now and he is one of the best friends I have had as well. Well long story short I took care of obtaining for him. He suffers from very intense spasms in his legs mostly but once in a while if you make him mad and you happen to be behind him he tends to have spasms in his arm and throws an elbow in the nether regions. But that's not his fault, right? I will never know..

His leg spasms on the other hand are terrible, I have seen them many times and I still cant get used to it, he practically will bounce out of his chair if he was not seat belted in and they will last 10 minutes or more and reoccur randomly throughout the day, Unless he takes a bit of MM, I have seen him take pills for this condition and still had very bad spasms, But after just 1 or 2 puffs mid-spasm his legs stop jumping instantly.Amazing right?

First time I seen it I was very surprised he has told me about it working like that but never seen it first hand. It was like the hand of God gave us this Miracle plant to relive and heal and it works like no persecution drug can (In pill form) instant relief I am talking working less then 10 seconds. Well like many American's I have tried Marijuana before as a teenager and throughout my early thru mid 20's. But after 21 came about, alcohol was the BUZZ of choice..

Well needless to say I have accumulated 2DUI's 1 in 2001 and the other in 2008. My 2nd one almost killed me had a 1 car 1 oak tree accident. I quit drinking on Sept.17, 2008 and have been sober since and will continue to for the rest of my life. Most my family and friends drink it does not bother me anymore to be around it nor do I force my believes on anyone about it. But dont think I wont snatch your keys if you try to drive somewhere if you have had too much..OK getting off track here..Back to the story at hand

After providing care to my buddy for about 6-7 months I started have severe pain in my lower back and horrible shooting pain down my right leg, Some of you may know this pain it is when your sciatic nerve gets pinched. And let me tell you it will take you to the ground no matter how tuff you think you are.. and just when you think the pain has reached its limits it will prove you wrong the more you let it go without medical attention.

So I am in need very strong narcotic pain pills in conjunction with my M.M. to be able to tolerate it till I can get my next surgery.Which wont be till possibly February - March 2011. If you wondering why I have to wait so long it is because of my surgery I had last week has to heal for at least 6 months and they were supposed to repair my lower back first but when I went in for the surgery but as I was going thru the pre-surgery screen I had mentioned about shooting pain that recently started from my neck down to my leg when I turned my head.

I guess that was a red flag cause my surgeon immediately ordered a updated MRI (last one was 2 yrs ago)on my upper spine neck region. And as he predicted my upper back had worsened went from a small herniation to a large one, compressing my spinal cord to over 1/2 its normal size. So if they did the lower back first I would of been at risk of being paralyzed or dead on the table.

So unless I wanted to agree to a upper fusion first, it was too risky for them to help me at all. So we went for it and success!!! Ty Dr.Goyal!!! Now all I got to do is wait out the lower one the bad one the pain master for 6 months and a little recovery pain too. Sure no problem right???

Not exactly.......Going back about 4-5 months after going to the emergency room seen me a few times for pain. They told me I MUST find a family Dr. if I want a continual supply of pain medicine. and if I kept going there every couple of weeks they would not help me with obtaining a prescription. And like alot of us unemployed Americans I too have no health insurance.

So I shopped around for the cheapest walk in type office. That didn't work too well, health care is not cheap at all,well my sister told me about this place down the road from her house she goes to and takes her daughter too that was pretty reasonable and if you paid for their services at the time of appointment you got a decent discount. I checked into it and she was right.

I got my appointment got my meds and I was good to go. Several months pass I start having muscle spasms in my legs I tell the Dr. I get my meds. wow no problems at all, just show proof get your pills. another weeks or 2 pass the spasms get worse and more frequent. Eventually I was like screw this I am gonna see about getting my own MM card.

After seeing how instant it helped my friend I want it, Wondering why I just didn't smoke it illegally had access to it whenever I wanted, Well remember them DUI's well I happen to be on probation still for them DUI's And part of my terms were no illegal drug use, unless prescribed to you by a Dr. Well you need a Dr.'s referral for that too like any prescription drug in Michigan.

So I deiced to ask my Home Dr's office if they was MM friendly , I should of just asked the Dr..but I talked to this heavy set blond lady whom works there she gave me this disgusted look and told me NO! we are not and either is the Dr., ok no problem dont want no trouble just asking..

So I just called the place in Southfield (MMMCC) faxed them 3years worth of medical records they pre-approved me all I had to do is drive there and show proof of who I am and sign a couple documents and talk to a MM friendly Dr. and send my $100 to the State of Michigan. 21 days later I am Good to Medicate with Marijuana. Yippie.

OK so I got my card and everything is hunky dory (in Mid-Mich we say Hunky Dore seeing though he and walmart are the only ones making it these days) right? Not exactly.....With-in 2 months that same big ole blond lady at Bangor Medical Center has managed to lie to me about calling in my scripts.

If I called too early they give me a courtesy call and tell me they can't fill it till ___day. I would be very nice and say thanks I will call back then. (it was usually 1-2 days I had to wait, and maybe happened 2 times in 4 months) Then after just asking if they was MM friendly. They stopped giving my medications when I asked for em she began to give me a very hard time waiting exactly the day they had figured, to not calling them in at all and not giving me the courtesy call anymore to explain why they could not be filled.

So I am sounding like an idiot calling my pharmacy ever 2 hours or so for the past 2 days wondering why its taking so long to get them filled....Finally on the 3rd day of the month and the clinic witch they just took my info and passed on to the Big ole Blond lady who apparently is also the ruler of the place and not even a Dr. but every prescription request is sent to her for approval....I found out later..

I called got her on the phone she told me again that its too early I got pissed and told her I was bringing my empty bottles to show her that they are well over due he said something about not to be rude to her on the phone.I calmed down a bit got my wife to drive me up to the clinic to show proof and get this settled for once and all.

I was getting lortabs from them 12 1/2 day supply(50 pills) if taken max prescribed 4 pills in a 24hr period Had to wait till the 15th day to call them in so most the time I was out for 3-4 days with nothing and M.M. which is quite expensive itself to produce if your just getting started. And flexeral which are to be taken 3 a day they gave me a 30 (90 pills) day supply.

I had my scripts filled on the 1st and the 15th which made it easy for me to remember, I had a few others I just started to take take for high blood pressure and what not, but those are the only 2 narcotic ones. Now its the 3rd of the month and luckily the hospital helped me get a 7 day supply of the meds I need to get by.

So when I did finally arrive there there was a younger very friendly lady sitting at the desk.

I explained to her who I was and why I was here she looked at my empty bottles seen I was right and simply said the one were filled already shows thay was supposed to been filled on the 27th. I told her I had just got off the phone with my pharmacy and they had nothing for me at all ever since the 15th when I got my Lortabs. So unless they was called in with in the last 20 minutes they not there.

I asked to speak to who is in charge and sure enough here come the Big Ole Blond telling me they are not gonna fill my scripts for me and I was no longer under their care. We asked why she simply claimed cause I was rude on the phone and the Dr does not want to care for me anymore go somewhere else...

So I held my breath tiring not to get exited and go off making things worse then they all ready was. And just went to the emergency room and explain what happened and after a few routine test and checking the staples on my neck from the surgery a week earlier I got my meds. But only a weeks worth hopefully will get me though till I can find a reasonable family Dr.

So, please if anyone can help me out by e-mailing me. If you know of a MM friendly Dr. or you are one yourself and can work something out with me that would be great I am gonna look today as well. If your just blown away by the clinic's actions I don't blame you Give them a call for me and tell them how you feel on this issue. But please DO NOT BE RUDE!

Bangor Medical Center 2520 N Euclid Ave Ste 1 Bay City,MI 48706 (989) 684-8183 E-Mail BigOleBlonde@bangormedicalcenter.com <--that e-mail probably wont work but it is funny WEBSITE www.bangormedicalcenter.com

Now I know some of you are thinking maybe it was just cause I was rude, But with the that lady changed from nice to a real complain towards me instantly after the MM issue was first even mentioned. I have my reasons to believe. And obviously since no narcotic medication is allowed to have refills on the bottle Due to abusers screwing it up you must call your DR. for refills and he/she can deny you them if they feel you don't need them but since

I just had a complex 6 hr surgery just a week ago I think I may be in need of some pain relief. And besides I have never heard of any clinic dropping a Patient cause he/she was rude on the phone. If you are a Lawyer and fell my rights have been violated you may contact me about suing the Center PAY ONLY IF WE WIN ONLY NO SPAMMERS!!!!!!

This was written entirety of my perception of the situation and Freedom Of Speech Act.

And it is your right to not be discriminated against by any commercial business public or private for any reason.

\

Archived