New Paitent Looking For Dispensary

i am a new paitent and i did the whole doctors thing sent in money and paper work waited 21 days the state cashed my check.i am going to be my own care giver its going to be a while before anything is ready so i am looking for a dispensary near central mich.i am in mt plesant so i am looking for one that takes paper work and proof of the cashed money order i am still waiting for my card.i am looking for the best /fair prices quality/friendly/all that jazz the best overall i am willing to travel .thanks for the help

i am a new paitent and i did the whole doctors thing sent in money and paper work waited 21 days the state cashed my check.i am going to be my own care giver its going to be a while before anything is ready so i am looking for a dispensary near central mich.i am in mt plesant so i am looking for one that takes paper work and proof of the cashed money order i am still waiting for my card.i am looking for the best /fair prices quality/friendly/all that jazz the best overall i am willing to travel .thanks for the help

What dispensary has FAIR prices...? Atleast none of then down in Metro Detroit...lol...

IF U GONNA PAY THE HIGH PRICE LANSING IS GOOD, MT PLEASANT IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

Archived