Looking For A Caregiver

nicoleas

Hello,

I ALREADY Have my Card, and I'm looking to get a caregiver.

I'm on fix income, and that SET'S the amount I can Spend.

Sure I can go to a Club and Spend Retail, but it never last.

I need at least a Ounce a Month.

Email Address: nalandt@yahoo.com

Please Don't Call if you aren't already Growing.

Please Don't Call if you don't understand "FIX INCOME".

sign,

Nicoleas

Nicoleas, hold on now. Don't get too frustrated too quickly. First, your price demand may turn a few away, just being honest. Don't change it, but know it may take a bit longer to find the right one for you. Are you able to grow? This is your best solution if you're able. One way to keep costs down is you have to grow it yourself. There are a lot of us that can help with that, and will if you ask. In the interim, I do hope you are able to medicate when you need to. I put this in another reply, and if a mod were on here they would edit your previous post, but it's not a good idea to put your phone number..... please edit your post.

Hello,

sign,

Nicoleas

Hey nicoleas

I have some meds growing now and I have some openings for a couple of patients. I live in northern mi. and I travel through out the state to deliver to you when you need me to. I can work with you on a fixed income. I am not out to get rich or anything. Do you have a certain strain in mind? IM me and we can chat. thank you.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Hello,

My Phone number is -->1-xxx-xxx-xxxx

sign,

Nicoleas

Welcome Nicolas. Being low income shouldn't mean you can't get some pain relief. There is many caregivers who will offer the first oz free ea month. I hear that it is the standard to get the first oz free these days. If you post your general location that might help find you someone in your area. Don't give up and whatever you do, don't settle. I have come to realize that will get you know where. Keep us posted. Peace

I'm by South Haven. I grow extremely tasty, potent, organic herb grown in soil. Been growing quality strains indoors since 97 when I discovered Emery direct. I have blueberry kush, grapefruit skunk, GStar, Sensi star, G-13 cross with afghan, Hog, White siberian, white widow, white rhino, Black Domina, Blue Widow, and more flavors available. I try to keep a variety of flavors and effects. I have no problem looking out for someone to get quality medicine, I can offer a couple ounces a month to someone for free and can assure that if there is additional needed, that it can be obtained reasonably to you. This quality goes for 400 a oz. ALL DAY LONG, but if your a sick individual I will MAKE sure you have what you need. I also am a sick medical patient and know what needed medicine feels like. Let me know if I can help improve the quality of your life!!

I Yield over 7 oz a plant. Anyone who can do that can give whatever they want away. SOME people would LOVE the oppertunity to be blessed with the 7 lbs per 12 plants a sick patient gets. Sounds like a bunch of lost Micro Gro growers.... Some people can grow a buttt load of herb, so if someone doesnt give you free herb, their either not capable to grow, or their trying to take advantage of you. SOME people do care... and are willing to help good people.. Just sayin' Too many wannabe's thinking they can get rich growing ganja... and they can't even grow enough to smoke. I smoke alot, 1/2 Oz Super Fn' cronic a day. Yeah..... ENJOYN!!! HOPE EVERYONE CAN HAVE THE LUCK I DID...LEARN it LIVE it LOVE it.

Archived