This Is The Cia On Drugs

While they do everything to undermine medical marijuana laws in this and other states, the CIA has a documented record of importing tons of drugs into the United States for the purpose of selling them on the streets in our country.

Here it is directly from the former head of the CIA.

While they do everything to undermine medical marijuana laws in this and other states, the CIA has a documented record of importing tons of drugs into the United States for the purpose of selling them on the streets in our country.

Here it is directly from the former head of the CIA.

Not ME... I'm going to go on believing the 'Fairy Tale' story that our government has our best interest in mind in all that they do.

It makes me feel happy and secure, like I'm in my Mommy's arms eating apple and waving the 'Flag'.

But then again I watch and believe all the 'soap operas' on TV while I eat a box of Twinkies and down a 12 pack of Diet Pepsi.

VOTE this November!

Not ME... I'm going to go on believing the 'Fairy Tale' story that our government has our best interest in mind in all that they do.

It makes me feel happy and secure, like I'm in my Mommy's arms eating apple and waving the 'Flag'.

But then again I watch and believe all the 'soap operas' on TV while I eat a box of Twinkies and down a 12 pack of Diet Pepsi.

VOTE this November!

420Peace greenbuddha,

Remember in November

Make Em Pay On Election Day!

Archived