Mm Dr In Michigan

I recently returned home from the military and am disabled but my dr said he cant do the form because he works for a catholic organization. He said he would support me but i needed to find a different dr to do the paperwork hes supportive but I dont even know where to begin to find another dr that will do it. Does anyone know of any in the thumb area even Saginaw. Thank you for any feedback.

I recently returned home from the military and am disabled but my dr said he cant do the form because he works for a catholic organization. He said he would support me but i needed to find a different dr to do the paperwork hes supportive but I dont even know where to begin to find another dr that will do it. Does anyone know of any in the thumb area even Saginaw. Thank you for any feedback.

They (VA) will not sign rec's. They accept it as treatment, but will not sign. At least not mine or any that I know of.

get your records & find a Thc clinic. Hopefully one or more would give a discount for a returning disabled vet.

Good luck & thank you for your service.

welcome to the site, welcome home, and thank-you.

we have a "resident mod" who is a doctor. well, mr. kenewell does most of the doctoring and mrs. kenewell does most of the moderating i believe :)

but you can reach them at 1-888-846-0420. if they cannot help, i am nearly positive they can send you in in the right direction.

No advice,just wanted to WELCOME you back home! We support our servicemen and women,Thank You. :) MW

+rep :)

Archived