Seeds Of Compassion - "zara Hemla" - A Revelation

Seeds Of Compassion - "Zara Hemla" - A Revelation

So ... for whatever it's worth to anyone, I just now "Realized" that the Hebrew "ZARA," or "SEEDS," and "HEMLA," or "COMPASSION," when sounded aloud together, to me, sounds a lot like "SEEDS of COMPASSION" when translated; So, I typed the words "zara hemla seeds of compassion" into the search engine, and this is what pops up:

http://www.mormonapologetics.org/topic/46069-zarahemla%d7%96%d6%b6%d7%a8%d6%b7%d7%a2-%d7%97%d6%b6%d7%9e%d6%b0%d7%9c%d6%b8%d7%94/

Now, is it just me ... or does anyone else see a peculiar resemblance in forum site formats?

Now, for some reason I feel compelled to go explore a little bit further into what ever other enlightening Revelation or two may be found along the way ...

(hey! I just realized this is post number six-sixty-six for me! what's up that, I wonder, eh?)

: }

Be FREE!

Aina Live In Toivomme

Waasa Inaabidaa

Gakina Awiiya

FREE The TREE!

And, SHARE The HEALING!

So ... for whatever it's worth to anyone, I just now "Realized" that the Hebrew "ZARA," or "SEEDS," and "HEMLA," or "COMPASSION," when sounded aloud together, to me, sounds a lot like "SEEDS of COMPASSION" when translated; So, I typed the words "zara hemla seeds of compassion" into the search engine, and this is what pops up:

http://www.mormonapologetics.org/topic/46069-zarahemla%d7%96%d6%b6%d7%a8%d6%b7%d7%a2-%d7%97%d6%b6%d7%9e%d6%b0%d7%9c%d6%b8%d7%94/

Now, is it just me ... or does anyone else see a peculiar resemblance in forum site formats?

Now, for some reason I feel compelled to go explore a little bit further into what ever other enlightening Revelation or two may be found along the way ...

Be FREE!

Aina Live In Toivomme

Waasa Inaabidaa

Gakina Awiiya

FREE The TREE!

And, SHARE The HEALING!

How is this a patient issue? Also these forums are from somewhere bound to be a few that have the same template picked.

Be FREE!

Aina Live In Toivomme

Waasa Inaabidaa

Gakina Awiiya

FREE The TREE!

And, SHARE The HEALING!

now thats tripe far out man...lol

Archived