Doctor Wars

lkline300

I don't know about not posting their opinion. I think they need to be careful when they do it. But this just blew up on multiple threads. & that should have never happened.

As far as leadership is concerned I am not close enough to make a call. I can imagine what a time consuming, sometimes thankless & frustrating it would be. With every decision being questioned along with your motives. The moratoriums can't be blamed on leadership. I know many who have been fighting tooth & nail against them. That responsibility is with the voters of those communities. I see some of these people traveling on a daily basis to do the work of this community. I can't do it so I will not say a bad word against those that try.

as for as banning people for disagreeing ( in a appropriate manner) with anything is not right.

Perhaps you haven't noticed that we've defeated two ordinances this week. Where were you? Saginaw was a turning point. Ed got his property back, all of it. Baby Girl got her medicine. Every one of our demands were met. The news went around the world. Quick Google search.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS380US380&q=saginaw+mi+protest

So why did you go to the Saginaw March, so you could be on TV or stop rouge law enforcement actions? Even ASA thought we did a great job as they considered it to be a joint effort.

http://www.safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=6072

You could never be a leader of anything, because the facts show you are dishonest. Maybe we do need new leadership, but it will never be you or anyone like you. You opinion does not trump the rights of patients on this forum. They have the right to post without the fear of trolls like you Your Highness. I hope the one thing you take from this conversation is that you only made a fool out of yourself. Whatever opinions you have are discredited, because of your dishonesty and your attack against our Mods. Our Mods are the best in the business. Are they perfect, No. But they work real hard for free, for everyone. They are not someone trying to proclaim that they have a new vision, but are only using the failed personal attacks of the past. Our Mods will always have the right to express themselves. You deserved to be banned the last time. You argue for the sake of argument, not to advance the movement. No more personal attacks Your Highness. You have been banned from this site previously. We will not tolerate anyone on our forum, that lies in wait, seeking to take advantage of fellow members.

I have been banned previously? Is that so? And what exactly, may I ask, was I banned for? Me thinks you have so many enemies you are confusing them. But I'll bite, what was I banned for? Give it to me verbatim and not in general terms. What exactly did this other me say that got her banned? Enlighten the folks.

As a paid moderator for a specialty magazine forum I can say moderators are allowed to have opinions. Magazines have editorials for a reason. My opinions often differ with my editor. I sure he rolls his eyes every time I disagree with him but he recognizes that voicing an opinion is a basic human right. A unbiased news outlet is still allowed space for editorial commentary and mods here should not lose that right either.

I am just getting over being ticked off by someone with a bunch of sockpuppet accounts cutting my rating in half in a single day just because I disagreed with him. However YouTube has the same problem with their rating system and what is referred to as rating bots. Funny thing is they are most often used by the people who claim to be the most ethical. The only thing that can be done is do away with ratings all together. I think that may be best so that way a post stands on it's own merits and others are not influenced by an appeal to numbers.

Until you have been a mod you have no idea what goes into maintaining a site as popular as this one. The mods here are doing a fine job. I say that from observations and not because I know any of them. I have never been to a club or protest and have not met anyone in person. Still I'm sure someone will call me a butt kisser even though I have been clear and reasoned in my beliefs. What ever.

Mods get attacked here as well. We have an opinion also like the rest of you, and with him posting an ad in every other thread as Dr. Bob, which some know my husband as , I did not want anyone to think that was us. I respect your opinion bucknaked, I have never been here to advertise, just to interact with everyone, and try to contribute. He placed a dozen ad's within a day of joining. I am for helping local's to, but his way was unethical..the amount he pays goes up according to the number of patients?? Why not pay the club the same amount whether it's 10 or 40 patients?? We don't operate that way, nor did I want anyone who know;s my husband as Dr. Bob to associate us with his multiple ad's or the way he operates. I am aware that what is right is not always what is popular, but I have never caved to popular opinion and won't start now. Right is Right. Offering more to the club's as the number of patient's increases is buying patient's or like I said you would pay them the same amount for 10 as for 40, if your goal was simply to use there facilities and help them. It's buying patient's and it's unethical.

AKenewell, maybe your husband shouldn't be known as Dr. Bob. He had to know there were a million other Dr. Bob's out there.

I don't mind the advertisements either. It's new information to people here. I thought this site was about sharing information?

And you're only here to interact and not advertise? What's with the banner in your signature promoting your clinic?

Who are you to say what is ethical and unethical? I've seen you attack doctors for charging what you thought was an unfair price. Many here believe the $200 your clinic charges as ridiculous too.

Sounds like someone is a hypocrite.

Archived