Doctor Wars

lkline300

A post to every cc thread & and the same rebuttal to each one.

Not instilling a great deal of confidence.

How about PM bussiness proposals to club leaders. That way their business isn't out there for everyone to see. And your not hijacking someones thread.

The same rebuttal to everyone of his posts. If one of us did that we'd be getting a time out.

If there's a problem one rebuttal would do, or get a moderator without a conflict of interest to handle it.

start a new thread and you guys can go at it. that way we don't have to read about it on every thread.

bah - this whole thing stinks.... Mods should not act like like that towards posters that did no more than have the name bob and offer services to a comunity

Its a shame I am afraid of reprucussions for voiceing my opinon on this and several other walk-of-shame moments for the people who are supost to be in charge on this site

*EDITED several times due to disgust and fear*

Thank you for your support. The North is my primary area of operation and I agree with your points.

Dr. Bob

Ikline,

Thank you, I have cleaned up all but one thread. You are right I should have only put my reply in one and not allowed him to manipulate every other post with his same advertisement, My goal was to make sure people knew it was not my husband as he is known as Dr.Bob as well.

bah - this whole thing stinks.... Mods should not act like like that towards posters that did no more than have the name bob and offer services to a comunity

Its a shame I am afraid of reprucussions for voiceing my opinon on this and several other walk-of-shame moments for the people who are supost to be in charge on this site

I agree. On any other forum to which I belong the mods are there to keep things clean and civil. On this site the mods (or at least most) seem to have a financial stake and seem to try and control content beyond just keeping things clean and civil. There is a HUGE conflict of interests on this site between the content controllers and the posting members.

Why can't the mods remain neutral? If we are going to have anything resembling free speech on this site then mods shouldn't control content beyond violations of terms of service. Don't get me wrong, I KNOW this site is privately owned and there is no such thing as free speech on it but don't on the one hand give the impression that the site is about its members but then repress the members' ideas just because they conflict with yours.

Furthermore, I see mods say they are giving someone a "vacation" for calling others names. That's fine and they should do that but the thing is I ALSO see mods THEMSELVES call people names. We almost need mods to control the mods.

Lastly, I constantly see mods favor their "favorites" almost like a teacher's pet sort of thing. What's the deal with this site?

Guest thequietone

Buck Naked you have nothing to fear for voicing your opinion. If you ever have any trouble with a member or mod you are free to contact me or one of the administrators. Every member of this community is important and need to feel safe when posting here. I for one will do everything in my power to make sure that happens.

Buck Naked you have nothing to fear for voicing your opinion. If you ever have any trouble with a member or mod you are free to contact me or one of the administrators. Every member of this community is important and need to feel safe when posting here. I for one will do everything in my power to make sure that happens.

Hmmn thank you for protecting my rights!

But what about Dr Bob? Who will protect his rights? I have heard from a reliable source he is being threatned with removal and being banned from this site over this.... if we are not all safe then none of us are....

Mods get attacked here as well. We have an opinion also like the rest of you,

, I have never been here to advertise,

I think mods should remain neutral in this type of forum and not express their opinion. All that does is create the impression of a conflict of interest. Afterall, the very definiiton of moderator implies neutrality. A moderator, like a judge, should be neutral.

And no offense but for someone who isn't here to advertise....every one of your posts ends with the signature which IS an advertisement.

Guest thequietone

Hmmn thank you for protecting my rights!

But what about Dr Bob? Who will protect his rights? I have heard from a reliable source he is being threatned with removal and being banned from this site over this.... if we are not all safe then none of us are....

Dr. Bob has been spamming the site with his ads. If he wants to abide by the Acceptable Use Policy I will protect his rights too. On the other hand I will also enforce our anti-spamming rule when it gets violated.

who is in charge?

and please magnify said moments?

ok seeing I am being called out on my comment I was told by another CC organizer in the saginaw area that a mod on this site threatened to withdraw suport by the MMMA for thier club if they did not show to the rally in sag even tho they wished to not attend due too issues with behavior that may or may not be legal on the part of the organizer

I don't see how Blueberry can threaten any CC in this state with withholding suport because of not suporting a certain issue

ok seeing I am being called out on my comment I was told by another CC organizer in the saginaw area that a mod on this site threatened to withdraw suport by the MMMA for thier club if they did not show to the rally in sag even tho they wished to not attend due too issues with behavior that may or may not be legal on the part of the organizer

I don't see how Blueberry can threaten any CC in this state with withholding suport because of not suporting a certain issue

I agree. I see blueberry ban people from the site regularly for not agreeing with him. And I don't mean for calling him names I mean simply not agreeing on an issue. I personally know TWO people who suffered that fate. And the thing is the good old boys network jumps to his defense and basically says that since he puts forth so much effort towards the movement then he shouldn't be messed with. What's up with that? I know a ton of people who put forth money, energy, and more towards this movement but just aren't as vocal about it and just don't toot their own horns loudly like SOME people do. But regardless, I don't care how much you put towards the movement you shouldn't be allowed to treat people like dirt just because they disagree with your methods/means, etc.

Banned. No...

Come on, two people had an argument over something close to home for them. Yes it was not handled properly because emotions got in the way.

I bet it doesn't happen again because most learn from their mistakes. It happens here everyday.

No one needs to be banned. That would be cutting off our nose to spite our face.

yes mods get attacked too & I hope that was not what I was doing. My intent was to get them to step back & see what they were doing. I sure that after the dust cleared everyone saw the error of their ways. . maybe we should all just take the lesson from this and call it good.

I agree. I see blueberry ban people from the site regularly for not agreeing with him. And I don't mean for calling him names I mean simply not agreeing on an issue. I personally know TWO people who suffered that fate. And the thing is the good old boys network jumps to his defense and basically says that since he puts forth so much effort towards the movement then he shouldn't be messed with. What's up with that? I know a ton of people who put forth money, energy, and more towards this movement but just aren't as vocal about it and just don't toot their own horns loudly like SOME people do. But regardless, I don't care how much you put towards the movement you shouldn't be allowed to treat people like dirt just because they disagree with your methods/means, etc.

I really didnt meen to bring Blueberry into this argument.. just meerly the fact disagreeing with the mods in any form has me scared.. and now I have gone and put both my feet into my mouth and done that exact thing.. I am for and behind the MMMA but the site mods have to be nutral or this whole forum is useless... I can't even give negative rep for the things I have seen and disagreed with today (THE REP SYSTEM IS BUNK AND FLAWED)

Banned. No...

Come on, two people had an argument over something close to home for them. Yes it was not handled properly because emotions got in the way.

I bet it doesn't happen again because most learn from their mistakes. It happens here everyday.

No one needs to be banned. That would be cutting off our nose to spite our face.

yes mods get attacked too & I hope that was not what I was doing. My intent was to get them to step back & see what they were doing. I sure that after the dust cleared everyone saw the error of their ways. . maybe we should all just take the lesson from this and call it good.

Mods shouldn't be allowed to post opinion. They should remain detached and neutral like any moderator of any debate. They should ban people based on the rules and if a violation of the rules occurs but not simply because one poster has a different opinion from another.

Blueberry constantly says he is here for US and what WE want yet his opinions seem to invariably control this board because he pins what he wants to pin and bans who he wants to ban. If the MMMA is here for US then let US express our opinions. I don't go to cc meetings and pay my money to the mmma just to hear from yet another member about how he was banned for disagreeing.

I pay my money and I was at the protest. I brought 2 others with me. Blueberry hyped it up so much to make it seem like it was so big and was going to be such a huge thing. It wasn't. Blueberry touted that it was "going national" because the associated press called him. I did countless searches for an associated press story and there was nothing beyond Michigan or other marijuana websites. We desperately NEED NEW leadership of this movement. Someone with experience leading. These clowns are passing moratoriums all over and nothing is stopping them. Where are our leaders???

My apologies, I came here to make a positive contribution and it is clear things seem to live on drama. For the good of the movement I'll just go ahead and leave the board. Thanks to all the members that gave supporting words, but clearly I've irritated competitors that are in positions of power here. I don't wish to be a focus of drama, this field is too important to let personalities and petty kingdoms get in the way.

Dr. Bob

Banned. No...

My apologies, I came here to make a positive contribution and it is clear things seem to live on drama. For the good of the movement I'll just go ahead and leave the board. Thanks to all the members that gave supporting words, but clearly I've irritated competitors that are in positions of power here. I don't wish to be a focus of drama, this field is too important to let personalities and petty kingdoms get in the way.

Dr. Bob

So we lose another member? So he spammed a little and people jump his caboose? Fine, inform him that it's spam and move on. If it happens again then blow it up but why do we continue to disillusion members like this? Someone in a position to make things happen needs to do just that. I see Komorn post stuff all the time and rarely does it have anything to do wth his opinion. It is usually links to stories. That is the kind of person who needs to be a mod around here. A mod's job should be informational only and opinion should be left out of it. Like an umpire in a baseball game---keep your opinions to yourselves---eject people who clearly violate black and white rules.

I am about ready to break off from my cc and take half the people with me. Maybe the mmma needs competition so it actually FIGHTS to KEEP members rather than throwing them away!

Judging by this post, your join date and the fact that almost all of your posts are on this particular subject (moderator and admin behavior), I would guess that you are one of those folks that was banned? I could be wrong.

While there may be room for improvements in how a moderator responds to a negative poster, I don't understand how anybody would expect them to be completely neutral and not share their opinions and ideas. Almost every forum I belong to and have belonged to, the mods are volunteers, and spend their free time doing all of the little stuff that goes unnoticed except by those that they are helping on that particular item (like moving a post, etc..). It is a thankless job, most of the time. The beauty of the mods around here is that most of them are well educated on different facets of mmj (doctors, lawyers, and growers).

If you would like to beat this horse, I would be glad to discuss it in another thread, so we don't further hijack this one.

I wish you well.

Guest thequietone

Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob there is no reason for you to leave the board. I have explained everything to you in a PM and I don't feel it necessary to repeat it here. I hope you stay and continue to give input to the community.

Guest thequietone

All right everyone I think this has been taken as far as it can without turning into all out personal attacks. Mistakes were made and have been dealt with. Please remember that mods are human and can and will make mistakes from time to time. As long as we learn from those mistakes we will be able to continue improving the forum. I won't lock this thread, but I will ask everyone that we let it die.

If any member has a problem with the actions of a mod you can contact me or one of the other administrators and we will deal with it. The members here are very important and we will do what ever it take to maintain a safe place for them to gather online.

That was posted after I read your PM.

Dr. Bob there is no reason for you to leave the board. I have explained everything to you in a PM and I don't feel it necessary to repeat it here. I hope you stay and continue to give input to the community.

Archived