Hello Everyone

Jager

Hey there, new to the site. As soon as I get the money, I'm going to go see if I can qualify for MM. I have back pain that I've had for years, but don't know if it'd be considered chronic pain. I hope I can qualify because I can not stand taking pills.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Hey there, new to the site. As soon as I get the money, I'm going to go see if I can qualify for MM. I have back pain that I've had for years, but don't know if it'd be considered chronic pain. I hope I can qualify because I can not stand taking pills.

Welcome aboard Jager! If you don't already have your chronic pain problems documented in the past 2yrs you should start getting some dr visits in with your chief complaint while waiting on the funds to get qualified. Lots of great compassionate people here. I was offered help paying my dr and state fee 300.00 a couple of times and one from a potential caregiver who I had just met! Atleast a dozen offered to pay the state fee of 100 and offered a free oz per month! All of this made possible by this MMMA Community!! Don't hesitate to ask for help! You would be surprised how much help and compassion is out here. I hope you too can find some relief soon. Peace!

Archived