Finally Got My Plastic

I finally got that little plastic card today, 113 days after they received my paper work and 106 days after they cashed my check (go figure)!!!...I'm not complaining, just nice to be completely legal{that paper work was getting pretty ragged)....Tarzan called this one right on the money, he said about a month and a half ago when I was inquiring about how long it would take , he said plan on it about the time of your first harvest....well that happened yesterday.....Tarzan you don't bet the horses do you ...if you do, you want to hit the track????.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Congrats! Looks like the wait time is actually starting to dwindle. I hope by the Sept 15th deadline that they will be almost all the way caught up. :thumbsu:

lost most control of my fingers, body, have constant spasms & tremors (polio & MS) now throat Cancer ,so pleaqe bear with me, it hurts like hell 2 type or move(but i ain't dead yet dammitt!)

Cheesy aren't they"? no picture, nothing just a piece of plastic. u know they did it just 4 the revenue - 2 bad.

the only people who really believe are the ones suffering or people who have loved ones suffering and some who see others suffering (sometimes).i was fortunate my neurologist believes & fought 4 me 2 get on the fed ind program. i only wish others had the same compassion & understanding from their physicians too.

I can see that getting this card is gonna be a challenge for me, even though I have a 'big time' qualifying medical condition. They don't have a cure for what i have,,and i don't think it's fair that I have to drive 50 miles to see some doctor that's copistetic about medical marijuana use. And have to shell out 200 clams for the Doctor visit. I card is only 25 bucks for me since I'm on disability.

Congrats on getting the card.......

I can see that getting this card is gonna be a challenge for me, even though I have a 'big time' qualifying medical condition. They don't have a cure for what i have,,and i don't think it's fair that I have to drive 50 miles to see some doctor that's copistetic about medical marijuana use. And have to shell out 200 clams for the Doctor visit. I card is only 25 bucks for me since I'm on disability.

Congrats on getting the card.......

If you're on disability, you may want to call the THCF clinic, they use a sliding income scale I believe to calculate their fee, seemed rather fair IMO.

Also, there are other places that do not charge 200, make a few calls or perhaps someone here could help with more specific info on doctor locations and fees.

Keep your hopes up, things will get better.

Archived