Greetings From Nw Michigan

Zynox

Greetings folks.

After a lot of contemplation, I have decided that becoming a quality caregiver is my path. I suspect we each come to these decisions with a story, and here is mine.

I dropped out of the corporate world back in 2005 with a healthy withdrawal of an employee stock ownership program and a huge tax consequence. For the last several years I have roamed the country helping folks on construction and farming projects seeking a way to remain productive without enabling all the systems of government and war. So, after experimenting with farms, solar power and vermiculture, I have locked onto this path.

My plan is for a large isolated area in a shop with all organic inputs, eventually powered by solar and wind, using worm and black soldier fly compost, azomite, sea minerals, music and finally experimenting with a variety of LED lights to eventually lower the input power requirements and green up the process.

I have two interested patients and while I don't anticipate output for 8-12 weeks, I encourage any other patients in the Benzie / Grand Traverse to contact me if interested in services.

Namaste,

Zy

james.w.fry@gmail.com

Zynox, first welcome to this community, we need every soul we can get to contibute and help all of us 'grow' stronger and more unified.

Well, it sounds as tho you have studied your subject quite solidly, so you should do fine. Are you also a patient? I've found that working your way into becoming a caregiver by having something growing for yourself is the best position to be in. Not necessary, but it easier to make the transition in that manner.

Hope you continue to contribute here, find many new friends, and become the best darned caregiver you can...Peace, and welcome brother....j.b.

Zynox, first welcome to this community

Are you also a patient? I've found that working your way into becoming a caregiver by having something growing for yourself is the best position to be in.

JB,

Warm appreciation for the welcome ... i have done my research and I am already networked with a host of growers ...

Interesting response on the personal smoking, I haven't smoked ... or grown ... in years ... it filled a purpose for me in an earlier chapter in my life ... now I just seek to nurture the plant and folks that it may help ... what few seem to understand, or at least discuss, is she is a spirit, like all plants, and that folks are able to set up all sorts of relationships with her ... of this, I am certain ... she is also willing to be cultivated by me, even if I don't directly ingest her any longer ...

Namaste,

Zy

Guest Medicinal Patient

Welcome to the MMMA Zynox! Thanks for sharing your story. Best of luck on your grows. Sounds like once you get meds rolling in you will have some very happy patients! Peace

fyi.

I love your natural approach and wanting to green things up as you put it. But if you are seriously thinking about growing quality meds I'd forget about the LED's.

We are in the TC area too so good luck and hope to bump into you one day.

fyi.

But if you are seriously thinking about growing quality meds I'd forget about the LED's.

I research anything i engage with deeply, and last night i read over 50 forum pages on a contest between growers related to HPS and LED (over at 420). These folks are pros and used the latest and best equipment and methods. The new Spectra LEDs are, indeed, capable of growing high quality taste and thc buds, per several caregiver/provider reviews i have read ... now, not the speed of growth or total quantity, YET. Thing is, some folks will always hang on to what has historically worked, and i respect that. Others, like myself understand that sometimes evolution is an equally proper path, and in the case of LED lights, why not, as they fine tune the output and wavelengths, at some stage they will probably replace all others as the preferred route, just like MH and HPS have mostly replaced the sun. Thing is, energy and cost must be finely tuned as a variable of any endeavor, and LEDs already cut at least 50% even including the longer grow time and lowered quantity ... so we are very clear WHY LEDs will eventually rule, it is because they may be tuned to narrow and most optimal light bands, and the same fixture may even be controlled to more blue than red and the reverse, so bands are optimized for the plant stage ... the waste in broad spectrum MH and HPS is just excess heat (requiring appreciable excess cooling) and the unnecessary spectrums of light output that the plant doesn't utilize ... all science ...

Namaste,

Zy

Archived