Pb's Topical Oil

I just want to say THANK YOU for the topical oil! I woke up this morning in so much pain. First thing I did was grab my oil, sprayed the crap out of my back, over what I normally use. Had to use the bathroom so I limped in, went pee, then walked out feeling MUCH MUCH MUCH better. Its only a matter of time till I am off of norco and neuroten (sp). So thank you PB, without that oil I would of had to wait for the norco to kicked in and I dont think that would of taken care of the pain. I probably would of been laid out till I took a second norco.

THANK YOU!!!

My condition is herniated disks and osteoarthritis in the lower back that causes me various amounts of pain, from 2-3 to 8-9 at times, but the topical oil made a 9 go to a 2 in the amount of time it takes to hobble to the bathroom and pee...lol Its funny, I have not taken a norco or sprayed myself with oil for more than a few hours, the norco wore off a while ago and my back is still at 2 :)

PB's oil works! My wife and I both suffer from chronic pain. It is a God send. Thanks PB! BB

i would like to know more about your oil pb. i have rhuemetoid arthritis and fibromyalgia. my husband broke his back iron working and he also has compressed discs and degenerative disk disease. we are both in our early 30's and have two teenage kids. both my son and daughter race bmx and we travel with them alot. we hate taking the pills we are prescribed for pain all of the time as it makes both of us tired .i would love to try your oil and would be more than willing to pay you for it.please let me know p.b. thank you, by the way we both have our cards.

brandy

Archived