Flowering Time For Northern Lights

foxman711

I have been growing Northern Lights. Everybody agrees that my medicine looks great, tastes great, smells great and gives a great buzz. My problem is the flowering time. The ads from seed companies say eight weeks flowering time. My experience is more like twelve. Are there any things that I might be doing wrong that would extend flowering time? Do other NL varieties i.e. NL#5, flower in a shorter time?

Guest thequietone

I just harvested one in 49 days with the trichomes about 25% amber. I think you will find they finish some where in the 45 to 60 day range depending on what you have.

I have been growing Northern Lights. Everybody agrees that my medicine looks great, tastes great, smells great and gives a great buzz. My problem is the flowering time. The ads from seed companies say eight weeks flowering time. My experience is more like twelve. Are there any things that I might be doing wrong that would extend flowering time? Do other NL varieties i.e. NL#5, flower in a shorter time?

always gone 11 and 12 weeks with the NL,hang in there its worth the wait

Sensi seeds. I bought them online from amsterdam seed bank

You could do some research on icmag.com but I think is it Ben Drokers may have turned key over to someone else over at sensi...they have had problems

But I have also heard the same thing regarding other breeders NL

That's not right....11 weeks is not right

8 weeks or less....less Its indica plain and simple

Does the plant seem completely indica?

Dr. Atomic has been working with NL as his base plant for a very long time

Ducth passion oasis is NL#2 a very old NL

you want the plant to be at least mostly INDICA !!!

I mean that's what it is supposed to be...fast indica frosted...super frost

Anyway....if it seems too sativa...you should be able to make f2 and pick indica leaning plants...but just get doctor atomic ...or BCSC NL if you can find it

You could do some research on icmag.com but I think is it Ben Drokers may have turned key over to someone else over at sensi...they have had problems

But I have also heard the same thing regarding other breeders NL

That's not right....11 weeks is not right

8 weeks or less....less Its indica plain and simple

Does the plant seem completely indica?

Dr. Atomic has been working with NL as his base plant for a very long time

Ducth passion oasis is NL#2 a very old NL

you want the plant to be at least completely INDICA !!!

I mean that's what it is supposed to be...fast indica frosted...super frost

Anyway....if it seems too sativa...you should be able to make f2 and pick indica leaning plants...but just get doctor atomic ...or BCSC NL if you can find it

The leaves do not look like indica at all. THey are long and thin like a sativa

Guest thequietone

Now who's Nl are you talking about ? :D

I'm not sure who's they are. I bought a clone from Highdog and it looked just like the one pictured from Sensi Seeds. I found it to be very close to what I remember growing back in the early 80s.

Archived