I Could Use Some Help

OliverGreen

So i am a new caregiver and i have so many questions that need answered. I have read the law more then once but some stuff seems left out, not covered at all. Like Supplying a dispensary, Can you legally donate overages to a dispensary for compensation?

What about supplying patients when you are a legal caregiver but not that patients registered caregiver? I see many open adds on the net for people supplying meds this way but that doesn't mean that it's legal.

How about perspective patients wanting to sample before they sign? I cant blame them, i would no doubt like a sample if the roles were reversed. I figure i could show them something , let them touch it , smell it, see it. But they all wanna taste it for themselves and see if it helps them find relief.

Finally what about providing seeds, clones or unrooted cuttings? I don't see that covered in the law at all.

I understand that the law is relatively new and that there may not be concrete answers to all my questions but even if you are just as unsure as me if your a caregiver please let me know how you handle these issues when they have arisen for you.

Did i forget to say PLEASE. I really need some help here folks. If you can help me and don't want to post here please feel free to PM me. Your help could be what keeps me on the right side of the law. I have patients in need and i am to frozen with fear of incarceration to help them. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Did i forget to say PLEASE. I really need some help here folks. If you can help me and don't want to post here please feel free to PM me. Your help could be what keeps me on the right side of the law. I have patients in need and i am to frozen with fear of incarceration to help them. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

There is a lot unclear. Have you tried the site search

for finding threads about this issue? Possibly write

to our resident Attorney Michael Komorn, he does

invite us to ask him any Q's we may have.

Hopefully someone will come along with better

info but, maybe this can get you started.

peace

So i am a new caregiver and i have so many questions that need answered. I have read the law more then once but some stuff seems left out, not covered at all. Like Supplying a dispensary, Can you legally donate overages to a dispensary for compensation?

What about supplying patients when you are a legal caregiver but not that patients registered caregiver? I see many open adds on the net for people supplying meds this way but that doesn't mean that it's legal.

How about perspective patients wanting to sample before they sign? I cant blame them, i would no doubt like a sample if the roles were reversed. I figure i could show them something , let them touch it , smell it, see it. But they all wanna taste it for themselves and see if it helps them find relief.

Finally what about providing seeds, clones or unrooted cuttings? I don't see that covered in the law at all.

I understand that the law is relatively new and that there may not be concrete answers to all my questions but even if you are just as unsure as me if your a caregiver please let me know how you handle these issues when they have arisen for you.

1.there is no law on dispensarys or supplying them with no law on them it is a crap shoot also there is no law on cc eather but both will take overages donated sence you can not sell marijawa medical or other wise they can cover your expence if you are a caregiver. 2.supplying patients that are not yours, patients can acquare but the law does not say how so it would be like the dispensary loose patients can give you a donation for your service up to 2.5 oz 3 if you are a patient you can transfer samples to another patient but can not take a fee or a caregiver can transfer samples to let them try to see if they help you can olny have 5 patients with mdch the law does address loose patients 4 again no law on seeds clones or cuttings the law will let you have 12 plants and 2.5oz but it dose noy address how ie seeds clones ect you can transfer and aquier but not for a fee this is the way i read the law i hope that helped

Archived