New Here

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself. I have been lurking here for a few weeks now, and have just been sucking up a ton of info. I just certified for my MMMJ Card on Friday, so am in the waiting phase and just reading/learning a ton on here. You guys are great for sharing such awesome info!

I've been a smoker for several years, started off at a very young age, and have always felt that Marijuana should be legal, both for medical and recreational use. I now use it for medical purposes. I have a severely messed up back, insomnia, and a few other problems causing me pain.

Hopefully you will all be patient, as I will be asking alot of ?s in the future, as I want to continue learning everything I can about this plant and its many uses.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello, and let you guys know you have one more person on your side! :D

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself. I have been lurking here for a few weeks now, and have just been sucking up a ton of info. I just certified for my MMMJ Card on Friday, so am in the waiting phase and just reading/learning a ton on here. You guys are great for sharing such awesome info!

I've been a smoker for several years, started off at a very young age, and have always felt that Marijuana should be legal, both for medical and recreational use. I now use it for medical purposes. I have a severely messed up back, insomnia, and a few other problems causing me pain.

Hopefully you will all be patient, as I will be asking alot of ?s in the future, as I want to continue learning everything I can about this plant and its many uses.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello, and let you guys know you have one more person on your side! :D

welcome aboard!!!...anything I can help you with don't hesitate to ask...just harvested my first crop of hawaian express and blue widow

Welcome, Freaky!

I am new to this site, too, and couldn't agree with your comments more. People here have been really nice, and they know a ton of stuff that we need to know. Congratulations on getting your card; that was just a dream a few years ago. Way to go!

Stay well and in the moment.

Namaste

Archived