New And Ready To Groove

Hi, and thanks for reading and replying, if you choose to. My wife and I are both professionals and will bring our jobs with us. We love Michiagan and want to be part of this progressive move. We have some questions about MM in Michigan as it is, that can best be answered by the patitents and cargivers themselves. This would help us smoothly transition to being cargivers and patients. If you want to befriend us and share some perspective, it would be really cool. Let freedom reign.

Richard

You can post here or email me at namaste1961@gmail.com

Peace

My first question is more about feel than word. By that I mean that I know what the current law states and I know what the card entails. But on the street level, is there a doctor who sets up and meets with potential patients? For example, is ther a doctor in A2 every third Saturday morning? That is just a random example, i know of no doctor yet.

I also understand the limits of the caregiver, but wonder what one does with unused MM. Can it be sold to a club? Can it be donated "for x amount"?

We want to remain within the law at all times, which is why we are seeking perspective and clrification, if needed.

Thanks again and stay well, friend.

I also understand the limits of the caregiver, but wonder what one does with unused MM. Can it be sold to a club? Can it be donated "for x amount"?

We want to remain within the law at all times, which is why we are seeking perspective and clrification, if needed.

Thanks again and stay well, friend.

Personally ... Thats a very personal Question ...

There is No Such thing as UNUSED , All my Meds are Useable ....

If i had 50 lbs i would have use for that .... Fast

I think its too risky to answer that question HONESTLY in open Forum ...

Welcome to the forum and welcome to Michigan when you get here.

We do have several clinics around the state which specialize in recommending marijuana. Some (very few) regular doctors will also issue recommendations.

Take a look around, many questions you have, have been debated many times. There are very few solid answers, but the answers are slowly working their way though the courts.

Thanks. i understand what you mean. i never want to be imposing with my questions. i know what you mean about no leftoversI could email privately with you if you wanted to share your perspective with me. Your ideas are appreciated.

Ohtewise, i can mellow out and just read what has been posted since back when.

Thanks again, Bro.

Archived