We Accept PAYPAL

Open to the Public!

Live Music, Medication Area, Educational Speakers, Growing Experts & Vendors

For more Details & Vendor Info Contact:

WWW.4MMAGAZINE.COM

248-399-5299

Public & Patient Camping on site!

Sponsored by Big Daddy’s Management Group & Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine

Saturday will feature a live concert with TY STONE, PARADIME, CHIEF, DIRTY AMERICANS AND MORE! There will be a centerfold contest for Michigan Medical Marijuana Magazine and previous models will be at the magazine booth to meet and greet! 89x will be broadcasting live Saturday afternoon. Puff Danny's Glass Boutique will be there doing live glassblowing. There will be a doctor on site for Doctor's Recommendations so bring your previous doctor's records and pass that info onto your friends looking to get LEGAL! Sunday is the horseshoe tournament and live stand up comedy from 1pm-6pm. Featuring Mike Bonner and some more of Michigan's funniest comics!! Camping is super cheap at only $10 a night for a tent spot! BDT's is setting up movie night and playing hilarious movies on a big projector screen for the campers. Did I mention there is a medicated campground?!?! There will be growing experts, legal experts and Big Daddy will be raffling off a completely ready to go GROW ROOM, worth over $4000!!!! Oh yes!! The Room will be set up right at the fairgrounds for you to check out! He is also having a huge sale on Light Packages! There is also a medication area and vape lounge open to patients during the ExtravaGanja. Don't forget your MMP card/paperwork and ID! Campers can check in Friday night from 6pm-10pm. Reserve your spot in advance. Big Daddy's Club members get $5.00 of there tickets for the event if they purchase them in advance at our office! You can also get tickets online via Paypal at www.4mmagazine.com. Tickets will be held at will call and you can pick them up right at the Fairgrounds! For more info check out www.4mmagazine.com or call 248-399-5299 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              248-399-5299      end_of_the_skype_highlighting. I hope to see everyone! I can't wait!

Archived