Mdch Stealing Patient Money?or Just "losing" It?

I submitted my paperwork for renewal, check cashed, get letter denying me for lack of funds!

where is my money? The MDCH is clearly obstructing the MMMA at every turn and chance, but stealing money?

I left a message about this and still no return call.

Has it gotten so bad for prohibitionists that they are stealing without the color of law to protect them?

they seem to be a vortex of mixups

my newest patient had them claiming that he never sent in his paper work and when he said that he had a receipt showing a signature he was told that it must have to lost in the mailroom!!!! just a coincidence that he had Dr. May paperwork? doubtful

and so it goes

Accidents do happen and some mail does get lost everyone has seen it plenty, do you now if the account had enough funds when they cashed the check, maybe thats what they meant when they said not enough funds the check bounced.

Accidents do happen and some mail does get lost everyone has seen it plenty, do you now if the account had enough funds when they cashed the check, maybe thats what they meant when they said not enough funds the check bounced.

email and ask if you can fax them a copy cashed/paid check...

email and ask if you can fax them a copy cashed/paid check...

If the check did clear then yes something on their end is very wrong i was not saying it was not a possibility i was merely saying not to rule out simple mistakes like an over drawn account on our end or lost in mail on theirs.

A guy I know had misunderstood the fee schedule, sent in 75 instead of 25 for the reduced SSI fee. The check was cashed and still no card. A relative of his applied for his card following this gentleman's submission, he has since received his card. As far as I understand, all of his calls to MDCH have been either ignored or just plain unanswered. This is getting worse, I fear.

Archived