West Michigan Gr Club?

1337Gr33n

The most recent news i have heard about the West Michigan (GR) CC is that they are pretty much homeless. (If you know otherwise, please correct me.) Are there people from the area that would still like to get together, share ideas, share info, and just hang out? I don't have a particular venue in mind. But, i just wanted to see how much interest there is in doing something. i am feeling pretty disconnected from my GR/WM peeps.

The most recent news i have heard about the West Michigan (GR) CC is that they are pretty much homeless. (If you know otherwise, please correct me.) Are there people from the area that would still like to get together, share ideas, share info, and just hang out? I don't have a particular venue in mind. But, i just wanted to see how much interest there is in doing something. i am feeling pretty disconnected from my GR/WM peeps.

Yeah I have heard the same thing... We really need to get something solid up here. It seems like every other compassion club meets a couple times a month and has solid networking with private meeting, trade shows, etc. Down near detroit you could pretty much attend a club everyday of the week. Much respect goes to Todd for what hes done so far keeping us somewhat connected, however we desperatly need some type of consistency with meetings.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Medicinal Patient

Still no word on future compassion clubs in GR huh?

Bummer eh. I have no money or transportation to get anything off the ground atm. Maybe someone can host them from their home. I remember hearing Calhoun County CC was doing that successfully. Oh an btw I didn't mean to ignore you. I thought you were a dif guy with the same name who was negatively portraying Family to the community. I avoided thinking it was about the drama going on behind the scenes. Anyhow, I wouldn't go to the current gr cc even if they offered up free meds which I so desperately need and been without for 2 weeks now. Thank God I will have my monthly in the next 48hrs and can finally get some much needed relief. GR should keep this thread alive and get something started soon before we are all snowed in for the winter. :thumbsd: I can't handle the cold, its torture on my body. Anyone out there able to host? Peace

Archived