Looking For Few More Strains Clones Or Seeds

I am looking for clones or seeds to add to the variety of my garden ,I am willing to drive downstate from the UP for them also as I go down there often .I am a Card Carrying Patient and Caregiver. So P2P transfer will work. If you have anything please let me know by sending a pm.

I am looking for clones or seeds to add to the variety of my garden ,I am willing to drive downstate from the UP for them also as I go down there often .I am a Card Carrying Patient and Caregiver. So P2P transfer will work. If you have anything please let me know by sending a pm.

Look at my clone stock on my aboupt me page. If any of them you like lets set a date and do a trade. Whats your best fastest most potent girl..? Almost all are available, if not give me 7-10 days and they all will within 2 weeks for a special order. Let me know what you can trade for. I am trying to find more Purps...strains.

I will also have a variety of well rooted bug free babies this week if youre coming down this week.

email me at michiganmedclones@rocketmail.com for more info if you're interested, I'd like to meed other members in person. Same goes to you dlovas, if you would want to trade a few clones I would also be interested in that or if you had strains I was interested in or vice versa I could donate aswell patient to patient.

Archived