Need A Few Clones

Shevro

Looking for 6-7 rooted, pest/disease free clones, preferably in rock-wool (but straight roots is fine).

Located in the downriver/a2 area so let me know what you got

Thanks

If your willing to throw a few in soil for kicks n giggles holler at me I have several references on my profile main page that you can pm. or you can call me at the number below all my posts. WE ONLY DO P2P

-David

• 5 weeks later...

Looking for 6-7 rooted, pest/disease free clones, preferably in rock-wool (but straight roots is fine).

Thanks

Girls ready to go now almost root bound in clone pot so I'm transplanting tomorrow. Need to do the swap asap. Looking for trade, OG KUSH, Hash Plants,Bubble gum, Strawberry, Sour Diesel, Afgani Hash Plants. Let me know girls gotta go. Getting too big for clones.

lilbuddy

Thanks

Hey shevro, we have multiple strains available. White Rhino, White Widow, Strawberry, Blue Hash, Jorge Diamond, Chronic, Lemon Skunk. if you are still looking we can get some clones ready for you asap!

These girls gotta go into buckets asap they are getting too big for no transplant. Lookig for a plant that finishes with a lot of resin and trichromes.

Let me know has to be soon.

lilbuddy

Master kush. Come on down to Ann Arbor Health Collective on a Saturday- wide variety of clones available.

Archived