Who Should Be Able To Get Cannabis

One of the complaints popping up among prohibitionist is the supposed ease with which one can obtain a card.

Who is a potential cannabis patient? Anyone taking Tylenol on a regular basis for starters. That alone is a multi-billion dollar market and the makers must be nervous if Cannabis in any form could supplant Tylenol.

How to educate those who may feel that they voted to allow "Seriously ill" patients access. University of Michigan protocol only allows their cancer patients access.

Given the multiple clinical indications for cannabis use and its multiple uses historically then should it not be easy to get a card? Indeed why should one need a card at all?

I think that needs to be part of our continuing education and propaganda eradication program. Cannabis cures many ailments and has many preparations that do not "impair". I tried to be impaired driving the other day. I have PTSD and it is exacerbated severely when driving. I have a time limit for how long I can drive before the Sit down, shut up and hold on mode kicks in. My fight or flight mechanism is overly sensitive and hyper reactive sooo if you make me feel threatened at speeds above about 25 I fly or I fight. Those are not driving modes. I have learned to just pull over and do some breathing when it gets bad. Or I get a wicked head/neckache. Point being, I medicated like a mad dog. Failed to fall asleep but when I drove I was calm, did not care about situations I would have perceived as threatening and my passenger said I was not swerving etc. I felt in control and I drove the speed limit within traffic flow. I did not feel threatened just being among other cars in the flow of traffic(yup it is that bad) You can usually spot me as I am the guy between packs of cars or trying to get there most riki tik

WE need to get more studies from EU on cannabis and driving so that is this weekends search.

PEACE

educate educate educate

we got 80 years of catching up to do and there are lot of uninformed people (no one is ignant) who need to know about grannies medicines

This arguement has been hashed over and over. The bottom line is still the same- Marijuana isn't for everyone. It will effect everyone differently. I know Over the Road Semi truck drivers who use marijuana and drive across 5 states with a 40 foot trailer containing 80 thousand pounds of consumer goods without any troubles. It's up to the individual to handle the drug in a mature manner. If you know it impairs you then wait until you no longer feel impaired before you drive-simple.

We the people are not as ignorant to the truth as years past. Each individual knows their own ability to "handle" the effects of marijuana and then you act accordingly. No matter what it always comes back to the individual- are you adult enough to handle it or do you need assistance. Either way it should be a legal substance to everyone.

Sorry to hear about your PTSD, I hope the Marijuana continues to help the quality of your life. Use it often and get a vaporizer to save some lung space for the future.~MellowFellow

This arguement has been hashed over and over. The bottom line is still the same- Marijuana isn't for everyone. It will effect everyone differently. I know Over the Road Semi truck drivers who use marijuana and drive across 5 states with a 40 foot trailer containing 80 thousand pounds of consumer goods without any troubles. It's up to the individual to handle the drug in a mature manner. If you know it impairs you then wait until you no longer feel impaired before you drive-simple.

We the people are not as ignorant to the truth as years past. Each individual knows their own ability to "handle" the effects of marijuana and then you act accordingly. No matter what it always comes back to the individual- are you adult enough to handle it or do you need assistance. Either way it should be a legal substance to everyone.

Sorry to hear about your PTSD, I hope the Marijuana continues to help the quality of your life. Use it often and get a vaporizer to save some lung space for the future.~MellowFellow

Vaping since 2005 and owned a Vapor Brothers since 2/07 and still going strong

whether or not it is for someone should be up to that person and their doctor and no one else. Dose specificity is very strong in cannabis. One can get varying effects with dose and compound profile.

There should be a legitimate consultative relationship if we are to continue this rather cumbersome system. There are those who would follow the NY model and make it so NO ONE CAN GROW for themselves (at least they accept cannabis!!!) and we need to keep an eye out for those basterds

Archived