Flowering Info.

Hello,

I have a few flowering questions? 5 1/2 weeks old, seed to dirt, watering once a day, 18 light on cycle,6 days - been cycling 12 on for flowering-when should I see the sexes.

You have some time. It looks to me that your plants are still in the seedling stage to me. I would keep them in 18/6 light cycle for at least another 4 or 5 weeks. Let them get a little bigger before i vegged them. I think your plants are still immature.

If anyone knows any better please correct me b/c Im kinda at or maybe a week or 2 ahead of groundswell.

Do your plants need water everyday? Is the soil dry?

You have some time. It looks to me that your plants are still in the seedling stage to me. I would keep them in 18/6 light cycle for at least another 4 or 5 weeks. Let them get a little bigger before i vegged them. I think your plants are still immature.

If anyone knows any better please correct me b/c Im kinda at or maybe a week or 2 ahead of groundswell.

Do your plants need water everyday? Is the soil dry?

I water them each day, I don't over do it though, a little of the surface gets dry only before i water them.

Hello,

I have a few flowering questions? 5 1/2 weeks old, seed to dirt, watering once a day, 18 light on cycle,6 days - been cycling 12 on for flowering-when should I see the sexes.

i normally see the sex within 2 weeks....however tall they are now figure them to double or triple in height...

been a while since i talked to you groundswell71...........wolf .... peace

Archived