They Took My Patients Meds

hamboneswife

Just got pulled over by Michigan state police. I can legally carry 7.5oz for my patients. It was still wet and the cops took it all my travel money and my scale. they gave me no paperwork nothing let me go and told me it was up to the proscuter to get a hold of me. What now need advice please. Or a good lawyer.

Mod ... Edited Title

Just got pulled over by Michigan state police. I can legally carry 7.5oz for my patients. It was still wet and the cops took it all my travel money and my scale. they gave me no paperwork nothing let me go and told me it was up to the proscuter to get a hold of me. What now need advice please. Or a good lawyer.

where are you? need more info.pulled over for what? how much did they steal? did they see mm card? peace

Another reason to ask for a business card, all LEO carry them, or remember names. Always a chance they confiscated for other than legitimate reasons. I would file a complaint in writing with the prosecutor regarding the disposition and return of my property, and follow up. Cops steal money and drugs all the time and need to be called on the carpet for it. Being LEO can't auction cannabis to raise funds I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a blind eye isn't turned to condone individual officers reselling it through informants for profit, possibly even to dispensaries. Wouldn't that be ironic? Corruption is everwhere.

How did they discover it in the first place?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived