Hello To Everyone

Hello to all, just registered, and have been waiting 1 month so far for card

Hi, welcome to the sight I hope you find it useful.

I spoke to someone at the mmj sight about how long it would take. They said they are so behind that if you did not get a rejection letter to use your application as your card. They said it would be valid 20 days after you sent it in. They said they send out the rejection letters right away so if I did not get one and I needed to use my card just use my application. I hope this helps you out. You can go to their sight and see where they are like the last time I looked they were in April.

Have a great day, Carrie

Hi, welcome to the sight I hope you find it useful.

I spoke to someone at the mmj sight about how long it would take. They said they are so behind that if you did not get a rejection letter to use your application as your card. They said it would be valid 20 days after you sent it in. They said they send out the rejection letters right away so if I did not get one and I needed to use my card just use my application. I hope this helps you out. You can go to their sight and see where they are like the last time I looked they were in April.

Have a great day, Carrie

thanks Carrie,

I have been going thru the forums and reading, quite a lot of info out there. Not happy with the time frame of getting card, can't use dispensary without card. Guess I better get started:)

Archived